Wedding Chicks is an anti-racist wedding resource for all couples. Wedding Chicks celebrates diversity and strives to be more inclusive on all platforms. We are listening and working non stop to improve and use our reach during this historical and incredibly important time.
1. Wedding Chicks is committed to using our platform to amplify BIPOC couples, wedding vendors and businesses.
2. Wedding Chicks actively seeks out BIPOC and LGBTQ+ couples, wedding vendors and businesses for features, guest posts and business spotlights.
3. Wedding Chicks will continue to provide resources, articles and links to help educate on inclusion and anti-racism.
4. When in a position to hire again, we will make every effort to solicit resumes from HR sources in the BIPOC community. We ARE an equal opportunity employer.
5. Wedding Chicks is trying to survive given what has happened to the wedding industry as a result of COVID19. We will continue to support the Black Lives Matter movement using our media presence to share exposure and be a supportive voice to the movement.
Submit Weddings, Engagements, Events and Styled Shoots here.
Submit a Guest Post here.
Submit a Dress Collection here.