1. Let’s get started with sprinkles! Who doesn’t love sprinkles!? Captured by Rustic White Photography.
4. This cake from this Laid Back Irish Wedding is so amazing because it is a “naked cake” but still topped with so many fresh goodies and florals.
5. Ballerina meets wedding dessert. So soft and romantic we can’t even help but sigh. And done so beautifully by Bobbette & Belle.
7. Blueberry topped with mouth watering frosting! See the entire Rustic Chic Wedding Day here!
9. Poppies and succulents add pops of color to this smooth surfaced, tiered cake captured by Brooke Allison.
12. Like…WOW! If you are going to combine florals, stripes, and a chunk of gold on a wedding cake…this is the way to do it! Captured by Melissa Biador Photography.
18. Believe us when we say we are utterly obsessed with this next cake. Take a look at the rest of these flooring details filled with pink, black, and white details here. For cake details contact Nine Cakes, captured by Charlie Juliet.
19. The most darling nod to your vows or favorite bible verse about marriage is to show them off on your cake like this Nashville Wedding Day captured by I Love You Too Photography with amazing cake design by Creative Crumbs!
20. “Best Day Ever” is basically an understatement on your wedding day! This shows you don’t have to have a giant cake to make a statement, just pair with an adorable topper and you have us drooling! See more of these Something Blue Wedding Ideas captured by Eliza J Photography with cake by The Cupcake Store.
21. Sweet and Swanky Cakes is the way to go and we love that the bottom tier of this cake is a faux crate!
22. This barely naked cake has our names written all over it because we love a darling naked cake but can’t dream of skimping out on all the frosting. There is more to love here in this Southern Wedding captured by Crystal Stokes and cake by Sky’s The Limit.
23. We have another gorgeous naked cake for you but this time paired with ample strawberries! Our favorite fruit… yours too? Then take a look here at this Barn Wedding Day captured by John Shim with cake by Mandy Baker.
25. A touch of whimsy and thick layers of frosting are just a few reasons we love this naked cake. Topped with an unexpected mix of florals and we officially can’t deny our love for this cake. See more Organic Fall Ideas here captured by Desiree Shuey with cake by Sugar Momma.
27. With this textured white frosting, and leafy greens, this cake is literally perfection! You are probably wanting to see more of this Texas Ranch Wedding captured by Katherine O’Brien with cake done fabulously by Blue Note Bakery.
31. We aren’t math wizards…but we do know we love this geometric take on wedding cake. With fun hues, gold, and modern geo accents check out this Tropical Wedding captured by Blush Wedding Photography with cake by Kien and Sweet.
33. It’s never a bad idea to have an abundance of florals surrounding your cake like this! See more of this Greenville Country Club Wedding captured by Readyluck with cake by Michelle Mitchell of Hotel Dupont.
34. What’s a cake without an equally amazing topper? You can find this amazing one and a lot of similar designs by Better Off Wed Rustics here.
35. Do you crave a cake that makes such a statement your guests will never, ever forget it? Then this cake is for you! Captured by Sandra Marusic Photography.
36. Maybe you want to keep the cake itself simple, but really wow with accents. These pink florals make our heart flutter! See more of this Texas Warehouse Wedding captured by Loft Photographie with cake by The Cake Plate.
38. Take it to the seas with this awesome nautical cake. Complete with anchor accents and rope fondant we can’t get enough. See more of this Nautical Wedding here captured by Christina Szczupak Photography with cake by Sweet Lisa’s.
39. If you are searching for the perfect elegant cake that speaks endless romance to your day look no further. This Oregon Winery Wedding has even more to see captured by Olivia Leigh Photography with cake by Sugar Rush Bakery.
40. Get both mint and sparkly in your day by having a modern cake like this to enjoy! See all the urban and geometric details you can dream of here captured by Scott Michael Photo and with cake by Sweet and Saucy.
43. Get edgy while staying soft on your color scheme with this gorgeous cake from Erica O’Brien Cake Design.
44. Go naked with this flawless design that includes cascading florals from Made With Scratch.
45. Pair your dessert with polka dots! A favorite of ours! Seriously darling cake design by Faye Cahill.
46. Nothing melts our hearts more than a perfectly executed pink ombre wedding cake with gold heart to top! See more pink cake ideas here! This cake was captured by Gabriel Ryan Photographers and the cake was done by Sweet and Saucy who is the best!
48. This textured frosting looks as delectable as it does pleasing to the eye. Have a few leafy florals to top and we easily have fallen for this cake! See more Indie Wedding Ideas here captured by Lara Hotz Photography.
54. These edible florals look so yummy and we love the added bling with the sparkly bands. See all there is to love from these dessert table ideas here captured by Angelworx Photography with cake by Sweet Sugarboy Ed.
55. Another mint favorite of ours but this time just a mini cake because sometimes less is more! See these Peach and Emerald Wedding Ideas here captured by Hudson Nichols Photography with cake by Ciao Bella Cakes.
56. This pastel cake looks most delicious of all. This textured buttercream caught our eye as well as the rest of this Handmade Details Wedding captured by LM Weddings with cake by Happy Goblin Cakes.
57. This sparkly topped masterpiece is not only glamorous but looks like it tastes like a little slice of heaven. See these Glamorous Wedding Cakes here captured by Brittany Mahood with cake by Jenna Rae Cakes.
58. Dreaming of something crisp and white. This is just perfection! And the peaches are perfect for a natural touch. See these Kentucky Derby Wedding Ideas here captured by Landon Jacob with cake by Ally & Eloise Photography.
59. Ikat and all, we love the peachy hue paired with gold and the unexpected design. Again from the lovely Sweet & Saucy Shop.
60. These cascading petals have stolen our heart and would most likely our taste buds if the opportunity presented itself… See more of these Sugar High Wedding details here captured by C Starr Photography with cake by Playful Cupcaketions.
61. Excuse us while we pick our jaws up off of the floor. If you go simple and still want to make a statement this is your cake! See more of these Bowties and Bourbon Wedding Ideas here captured by Lora Grady Photography with cake by Baked.
62. When a cake is so perfect all alone that all you need to do is stop it with a “Best Day Ever” topper and call it a night! See more of this Elegant Garden Wedding here captured by Troy Grover Photography with cake by Skiff’s Cakes.
66. Ooh this back cake is regal, elegant, and unique! See more here captured by Kristen Curette with cake by Dream Slice Cake.
67. Love is definitely in the air with this colorful cake! We are truly amazed with how artful cakes can be! See more of these Hot Air Balloon Ideas here captured by Hello Gorgeous Photography with cake by Liger’s Bakery.
68. This yellow beauty is stacked up and done so pretty with daisies, roses, and greenery. See more where this came from here, captured by Jeanne-Pierre Uys.
71. Are you as twitterpated as us over this incredible cake? With all the perfect pastel hues see more of these Modern Meets Organic Spring Wedding Ideas here captured by Tuan H. Bui with cake by Elysia Root Cakes.
72. Come one, come all Game of Thrones fans. What a fun way to take a serious cake and make it a playful moment! See more of this Rose Garden Wedding here captured by This Girl Nicole Photography with cake by King’s Hawaiian.
74. The greenery gets us every time, nothing gives an outdoorsy or boho vibe quite like added greens! See more of this Flamingo Gardens Wedding here captured by Becca Borge with cake by Delliquez Custom Cakes.
75. Holy ruffles! The good thing about ruffles is they are extremely cute and its that much more frosting to indulge in! See more of these steal worthy Vintage Reception Ideas here captured by Sunny 16 Photos with cake by Walton’s Fancy and Staple.
76. When you can’t decide what color for your cake because there are so many gorgeous hues, do more than one, like this gorgeous four tiered cake! See more of these Earthly Garden Ideas here captured by Merari Photography with cake by Earth and Sugar.
78. Another naked favorite of ours. Doesn’t this look so so yummy!? Your guests would love this sweet treat, we are sure. See more of these Lavender Wedding Ideas here captured by Happy Confetti Photography with cake by Big Sugar Bakeshop.
80. Who doesn’t love a super cute chalkboard inspired cake! We do, and if you do too, you should definitely check out these Give The Groom A Real Cake Ideas here captured by Hazelwood Photo with cake by Artisan Cake Company.
84. Can you imagine? Sweets and veggies wouldn’t make for a tasty treat but it makes for a stunning aesthetic! Just don’t forget to pluck those off before you dive in! See more of this Fantastic Farm Wedding here captured by Laurelyn Savannah Photography with cake by Bloom Bake Shop.
85. Wanting to keep your reception decor simple and really wow with your cake? This is how you can do it! See more of this Chanel Meets Brooklyn shoot here captured by Jenny Futography with cake by Lael Cakes.
86. Mint with a twist. This smaller cake is perfect for your intimate wedding. Captured by Birds of a Feather Photography.
87. These aren’t just cascading white florals they are edible cascading white florals! Score, right!? See more amazing wedding inspiration here captured by Michelle Boyd with cake by Michelle’s Patisserie.
89. This cake is pretty angelic and we obviously love it like the previous cake because of its sparkly bands at the base of each tier. See more of this Glamorous Vow Renewal here captured by Romancing The Stone with cake by Sweet Dreams Bakery.
90. Seriously, this hand painted beauty is just adorable! Who wouldn’t want this at their shower or wedding!? See more of this Indoor Garden Party Bridal Shower here captured by Mango Studios with cake by Nadia and Co.
92. It is ok to celebrate our nation’s independence and your vows in the same occasion! The 4th of July is a popular wedding weekend and you just might be needing Independence Day Inspiration worthy of a wedding like this, captured by Jenna Bechthot with cake by Hers Bakery.
93. If you are taking your wedding oceanside this is literally so perfect for you! See more of these Perfect Beach Wedding Ideas here captured by The Photography Stylistas with cake by Amy Beck Cake Design.
94. This pretty pink textured ombre look is so gorg. Find out this crazy story and how this groom planned a wedding in surprise for his soon-to-be wife here captured by Ryder Evans Photography with cake by Ideas in Icing.
96. Don’t be fooled! When bundt cake is done this amazingly, it is definitely a great wedding cake option. Those thick layers of frosting are calling our name! See more of this Incredible Wedding Signage Wedding here captured by Caroline Rentzel with cake by Nothing Bundt Cakes.
97. This cake is for the risk takers who aren’t afraid to take their wedding details to the next level! See more of these Shakespeare Inspired Wedding Ideas here captured by Alyssa Marie Photography with cake by Rosebud Floral.
100. Last but not least we have this grand, textured cake that is large enough to serve everyone under the sun! See more of Country Cake Shop’s work here.
Dessert tables have become increasingly popular and it’s not very hard to understand why. They’re ridiculously pretty and better yet, they’re ridiculously tasty! We know you can’t wait to sink your sweet tooth into them so click here to feast your eyes on 50 (yes 50!) jaw dropping dessert table ideas that will inspire you to create your own.