It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Christmas Wedding in Dublin
It's beginning to look a lot like a Christmas wedding for this bride and groom in Dublin! The bride and groom from this gorgeous and personalized wedding weekend met in 2012 at a Rugby Club ball. At the ball, the bride's brother's friend decided to dare her to introduce herself to Geoff, her future groom. All they needed was a little push, and the rest is history.
Keep scrolling to see all of the incredible photos of the couple's 3-day wedding extravaganza at Patrick Guilbaud, The Museum of Irish Literature, The Grayson, and The Merrion Hotel, and make sure to check out the full gallery here!
Planning Your Personalized Ceremony
For the wedding, the couple choose a personal church, as the bride had always pictured herself walking up the aisle of the University Church where she had made her communion and confirmation in primary school. The bride's dear family friend, Sean Boylan, is an incredibly talented baritone, who sang Nella Fantasia as the bride and her father walked up the aisle. Having such a close friend sing during one of the most emotional moments of the ceremony was truly moving for the couple.
Customize Your Bridal Bouquet Ribbons!
For the bridal bouquet, the bride called on Maria Manuscript (from the UK) to calligraphy silk ribbon to be used on the day of the wedding. She ordered two ribbons for the bouquet from her that contained the words, “You’re the best… around," and, “Worth the wait” with their wedding date. The date was especially important to them because - like so many others - they had postponed due to COVID.
You May Also Like
Brooke and Stephen’s Black Tie Ireland Wedding at Adare Manor
A Christmas Wedding Day, Just Add Snow
Last Christmas Candlelight Wedding
Recommendations from the Bride
"If you have the means to do so, hire a wedding planner! My wedding planner, Tara Fay, and her team were invaluable throughout our short time planning our wedding together and they were utterly indispensable throughout our wedding weekend. We had such fun celebrating our nuptials at a variety of beautiful venues and was a wonderful way to also celebrate so close to Christmas!"
An Outline of Highlights from the Weekend
3 Days of Posh Parties:
Add your Business for free
- Rehearsal dinner at Michelin-rated Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud
- Post-ceremony cocktail reception at the historic Museum of Irish Literature
- Dinner and dancing at five-star The Merrion Hotel
- Grand finale blow out bash at Dublin hotspot The Grayson
Decor + Planning:
- Flowers running the length of the staircases at the reception and grand finale party
- Experiential balloon installations made for a festive environment and filled the window walls at The Grayson
- A roaming band during dinner ensured the atmosphere remained lively
A Fashion Parade:
- Four different fashions for the bride, from the couture Vivienne Westwood overskirt to custom ABC Dior Shoes for the post wedding day celebrations
- A custom velvet tux for the groom from Paul Henry Tailoring
- Retro-fun photos in the bride’s Gilda & Pearl robe and Linda Farrow sunnies
Click Here To Get Started