Easter is this Sunday, and that means it's officially springtime! In honor of all the birds and bees, we have seven springtime cocktails that you can serve, sip and enjoy.
Let's start out with The Pollinator (aka Sage Bee's Knees) from Nerds with Knives. You'll be making your own sage-honey syrup for this hand-crafted cocktail. See recipe here. Too hard? No problem! Scroll down to find more recipes that maybe more of your speed.
Feel healthy and tipsy all the in the same moment with this carrot juice and gin cocktail. Mixed up by San Diego's most fashionable distillery, You and Yours. Distilling on-site spirits and world-class cocktails. All in a light and airy space that provides the perfect relaxed-yet-sophisticated setting to enjoy an elevated imbibing experience. See how stylish this tasting and event space is. Great for parties of 10-25. Hello, bachelorette party. After you pick up a bottle of their signature Sunday Gin start mixing this springtime cocktail.
1. Add gin, carrot juice, turmeric, ginger juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake like crazy for about 30 seconds.
2. Strain mixture evenly among two highball glasses filled 2/3 of the way with ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon and a tiny carrot. Keep the top to keep a little more festive.
Another healthy cocktail. Wink wink! Carrot and Blood Orange Mimosa from Cali Girl Cooking. Although there is a little champagne, it still has to be good for you. Right?
1/4 cup fresh carrot juice
1/4 cup fresh squeezed blood orange juice
Top with Champagne
Bunch of carrots with the tops
1. Break out those champagne flutes that you added to your wedding registry and pour in the carrot juice, blood orange juice and top with champagne.
2. Break off the carrot tops and wash. Dip them into your cocktail and you'll have one bunny worthy cocktail.
We won't judge you. We also love peeps and cannot resist their cuteness. Thanks to HGTV the kids are not the only ones who will enjoy a sweet treat this Easter.
Pink bunny-shaped Peeps marshmallow candies (one for each drink)
2 ounces cherry brandy
1-ounce triple sec
Splash of cream
Pour ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously. Strain into a champagne glass, and garnish with a pink bunny Peeps.
It's ok to grab a few Cadbury Eggs tonight while you're in the checkout line. Because you are going to make a sugar- cream, chocolate filled dream come true. By the way, as awesome as it looks, it only takes about 5 minutes to make. Prepare for some Yummmm. Hand-crafted by delicious.
Please make this!
Ingredients for 2 cocktails
75g of Milk chocolate melted and cooled
Yellow food coloring
1/4 cup of Vanilla infused Vodka or regular
1/3 cup of Condensed Milk
1 cup of cold milk
2 tbs white creme de cacao
2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
1. Dip your martini glasses in melted chocolate, to create the chocolate rim. Put in the fridge to chill and harden.
2. Combine food coloring, 1 1/2 tbs of Vodka, 2tbs of Condensed Milk. Mix together and pour into the bottom of your chilled martini glass.
3. Fill the glass up halfway with ice.
4. Add milk, ice, remaining 2tbs of Condensed Milk, remaining Vodka and crème de cacao in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, strain over the ice in each glass.
5. Grate over extra chocolate and top with a creme egg.
Here comes Peter Cotton Tail, hopping down the bunny trail. All your friends will love this bunny tail inspired pink champagne cocktail from Twisted For Sugar. You'll only need 3 things and you're in for a sweet treat.
Fill the glass up with about one inch to spare. Top it off with a ball of cotton candy and drizzle with sprinkles. The cotton candy will stick to the sparkling wine in the glass.
Hop into spring with a Grasshopper cocktail. This chocolate after dinner cocktail will remind you why you love Easter so much. They apparently make a tasty one at Harry's Bar, but here is how to make one for your Easter Sunday guests.
3/4 fluid ounce creme de menthe
1/4 fluid ounce heavy cream
3/4 fluid ounce white creme de cacao
1 cup ice
Combine creme de menthe, creme de cacao, cream, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake until chilled. Strain into chilled cocktail glass.