Please share with us your romantic Valentine’s plan, we would love to hear what you will be doing.
Hope you enjoy this week’s goodies and treats. Images are Right To Left
1. So, we actually found this cake last week over at Darling Dexter and thought it would be perfect to share with in honor of Valentine’s Day. You can buy these heart cake toppers over on Etsy. With all the colors of the rainbow exploding from the center of this heart, your cake will shine like mad and show how the love you share is so crazy good.
2. We are huge fans of Ban.do! Inspired by a bow the Ban.do ladies found on a vintage wedding dress and revived it! This is perfect to wear out dancing. when the light hits them, it’s magic.
3. A little Sussy (another fab blog) featured some great FREE valentines card if you do not have some already. You can actually download them over at olliblog. The actual invites above are not free but we still heart them just as much. Stop over at olliblog to see which cards are for free.
4. Ohh Snap we love us some hello lucky, especially when elephants smooch.
5. Last but not least we have some dancing shoes from fit in clouds. They come in a cute silvery case so you can carry them in your purse and dance the night away… pain free.