Elope in Las Vegas is your one-stop-shop for getting married in Vegas. Saving couples over 40 hours of planning, they'll handle everything for you, so all you have to do is show up. For the most fun & stress-free wedding ever, choose to Elope in Las Vegas. Read on for 9 things you should know before you elope in Las Vegas.
1. Something that you and your fiancé MUST do to make your marriage legal (it's legal in all 52 states and all countries). Is get your marriage license. You can get a head start on that process by applying online. They are open until midnight 365 days a year.
Check out this helpful step by step on how to change your name after you get married if that's something you want to do.
2. Whether you’d like a chapel or a desert landscape, most places (especially during busy season) will require an appointment. Vegas is the wedding capital of the world and with that being said there are a lot of other couples you may be vying for the spot you desire so when you know, book it or have an experienced planner do it for you! See more venues in Las Vegas.
3. There are many stunning desert backdrops within an hour’s drive from the strip. Most scenic landscapes will require a permit. Have an experienced, insured company do all the hard work for you and obtain all the necessary & important paperwork.
4. When picking a time to visit, try to avoid busy convention weekends or big events. You won’t score the best deal around Super Bowl, March Madness, CES, Labor Day Weekend etc.
5. Elvis is the King but so is cash! Always have some bills handy for unexpected tips around town.
6. Hiring a classic car or a chauffeured limo is an easy way to make your day special. Celebrate your union by riding up and down the World Famous Las Vegas Strip.
7. When you are checking in, let the hotel know you are there for your wedding. You may score a free upgrade!
8. Planning nuptials out of town can be daunting so a hiring a trusted expert in the field is the way to go. Whether you want to elope or have a full wedding, the right help will make the process stress free and easy.
9. Most Importantly, this is YOUR day so don’t stress and mostly importantly, have fun! When you are having a good time, it shows (in your photos)!