The weeks are flying by and it's almost your wedding. It sneaks up on you so quickly, doesn't it? In the meantime, let's get our Sweet Treats. We have discovered some super cute finds for you, but after you indulge, do not forget to come back and visit this weekend. We have some weekend wedding treats to share.
1. Kinda freaking out over Ready Go. She has some of the cutest wedding goodies I have seen in quite some time. You can customize this banner in any color, and of course with your name, for $20. Beyond cuteness!
2. The Vintage Wedding Dress Company has vintage wedding dresses along with vintage replica wedding dresses, organized by date from the 1920's - 1970's. If you are a vintage gal on the hunt, look no further.
3. We received an email from someone looking for stylish ballet flats. I'm sorry that I'm always posting outrageous heels, but I am a sucker for adding a little height. First, we have metallic leather ballet flats with crystal floral ornamentation at the toe from Vera for $295. Next, we have leather ballet flats with a glitter cap toe and bow embellishment for $170 from Pour La Victoire. Lastly, for those of us on a serious budget, we have a super cute option from Steve Madden for $59. This classic ballet flat gets a glamorous update in metallic glitter.
4. Are you on the hunt for some super cute wedding invitations? Look no further than Delphine. They even have customized cocktail napkins, coasters, and other adorable goodies.
5. We love a tasty Jones Soda, especially if it has your picture on it. Customize the soda for your guests. They will love it!