If you are searching for the florist who's a perfect fit, you can see some right here. You might also like to see what they're up to lately and some of our wedding florists post their latest work here. Get a little inspo, it can't hurt.
Tips before meeting your florist
- have a color palette in mind
- set your budget
- research the type of flowers you like to find out their names
- keep in mind the season of your wedding since some flowers might not be available
- know your headcount and table count
- collect photos of what you love
You don't need to follow the trends if they're not your style. Choose what you love that will create a look that you'll love. It's your wedding. Your floral designer will help steer you in the right direction so don't be afraid to speak up about what you want.
A few trends we are also loving right now.
Big & Lush Bouquets
Greenery is a personal favorite and I love this wedding Say Aloe to this Plant Filled Backyard Wedding Fit for a Boho Queen so head over if you want some serious inspiration. In the meantime, have a look at our current floral crushes.