Wedding_chicks_1kb

Winery Wedding At The Clos LaChance

Lara and Anthony have been together for almost 10 years and have been planning their perfect wedding for almost two years. They went all out and viewed their wedding as one big creative project that they wanted to share with their friends and family.

With some serious shabby chic wedding décor set on the backdrop of the beautiful Clos La Chance Winery in San Martin, California, Lara and Anthony’s winery wedding was amazingly gorgeous. You can see the entire gallery here, all beautifully captured by Carlie Statsky.

Clos La Chance Winery looks like such a magical place to get married. A true winery experience—imagine a walk down the aisle, outdoors (June-October) on a lush green lawn, complete with spectacular views. One hundred acres of growing vineyards and golden hillsides dotted with majestic green oak trees provide a stunning backdrop for ceremonies of all faiths.

Their cocktail hour was held in the festive Mulberry Grove with guests mingling within an arm’s reach of the vines. Dinner and Clos La Chance Winery hand-crafted wines were served on the Terrace, surrounded by views and beautiful gardens. They concluded the evening with dancing in the elegant Grand Salon with family and friends.

In addition to all the small details, the flowers really helped set the tone for the wedding. We worked with Nicole Ha Designs who truly understood our vision for our big day. We bounced ideas off of her throughout the whole process and she gave us a ton of advice and suggestions.

Each centerpiece included various antique and thrift shop items that were collected throughout our engagement. Anytime my friends or I saw something like teapots, teacups, vintage books, or old mason jars, we purchased it for the wedding. My pride and joy was the vintage book that I spent hours folding the pages of to make into a heart shape. My friend, Vanessa Callanta, hand drew all of the table numbers and calligraphy throughout the wedding. Each table number sign had a different image that corresponded with their table “theme” (birds, teapots, etc.).

View Entire Gallery
Photographer: Carlie Statsky
Venue: Clos La Chance Winery
Cake: Cake Expressions
Caterer: Le Papillon
DJ: Denon & Doyle
Flowers: Nicole Ha
Shoe Designer: Badgley Mischka
Valet: Precision Parking
Jewelry: Geoffrey’s
Stationary: Minted
Calligrapher: Vanessa Callanta
Bride’s Dress Designer: Wtoo: Natalie Gown
Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Amsale
Bride’s Sash: Cara Accessories | Makeup: Jenny Nguyen (friend) | Hair: Vanessa Martinez (bridesmaid) | Officiant: Noah Luna (friend)

Comments

1. What sweet colors and details! Love those vintage looking invites and the cute groomsmen socks! Too many pretty things to name!

dearyouido.com

2. 0. @carliestatsky says:

One of my favorite weddings just got featured on the Weddings Chicks today…big ♥ to Lara & Anthony and all of… http://t.co/ofpfsa30

3. 0. @weddingchicks says:

4. 0. @cynthiacole says:

RT @weddingchicks: You know we love some romance! This beautiful and romantic Winery Wedding at The Clos LaChance does not disappoint! http://t.co/pcdlp9py

5. 0. @ElizabethSosey says:

6. 0. Crystal says:

Love the color combo and the venue is beautiful!

7. Always very jealous of outside weddings and this one looks spectacular. Love the colours to, worked so well with the landscape.

8. 0. Clara says:

Beautiful pictures, the socks idea is very original!

9. 0. @TimDuncanEvents says:

What a stunning winery #realwedding! http://t.co/Qe1ounhj

10. So much character in these photos. All the details and the beautiful scenery make for a beautiful Wedding!

11. 0. @LinenLoft says:

Such a pretty winery #realwedding! http://t.co/kdUS37O9

12. Beautiful couple! Love how sweet and pretty this wedding was.

13. 0. Sue says:

This is so clever and such a simple color scheme. Congrats to the couple for the creativity and excellent execution!
    Cheers,
    Sue

14. 0. @ClosLaChance says:

RT @ElizabethSosey: I may be biased, since this ones goin in my own wedding binder, but WOW: Winery Wedding At The Clos LaChance http://t.co/ZLsmJRFm via @po_st

15. 0. @ClosLaChance says:

16. So sweet and beautiful – a wedding that really touches your heart. The thoughts and care put into eg. the composition of each centerpiece by the bride is just breathtaking.
    I’m in awe, also because of the gorgeous photography…

17. 0. Lara Tomlinson says:

Thank you SO much for featuring my wedding on your amazing blog! I am absolutely obsessed with this site and went to it almost everyday when I was planning my wedding. I always thought it’d be cool to be on this site and I’m happy to share it with everyone! We spent a lot of time planning all the small details and I am honored to be featured on the home page. I hope my ideas have inspired future brides. xoxo!

18. 0. @BethanyJ88 says:

Winery Wedding At The Clos LaChance http://t.co/FUaKlbU9

19. We are truly inspired by these pictures. What a beautiful setting for a blissful theme!

20. 0. Cindy says:

I have to know where did you get the photo booth sign from? Love all the details

1. [...] post Winery Wedding At The Clos LaChance appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] This wedding has to be one of my favorites because it was so incredibly full of all of the things that matter the most: love, family, friends and a whole lot of fun. Then when you add in all of the beauty of a venue like Clos La Chance and great vendors like Nicole Ha doing florals, the day can’t be anything but memorable in the best way. I’m so excited that the Wedding Chicks did such such a beautiful feature on this wedding, and I’m truly thankful to all of the talented vendors who helped make this day so perfect for Lara & Anthony, (you’ll find the full vendor list at the bottom of the feature.) You can see the full post here. [...]

3. […] : 1.Foto via 2. foto via 3.foto via 4.foto via 5.foto via 6.pinterest 7.foto via 8.foto via 9-10.pinterest 11.foto via 12.foto via 13. foto via 14. foto via 15. foto […]