New Hampshire Wedding At Curtis Farm

Guests traveled from near and far to Liz and Pat ‘s wedding – from California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and even Italy! Their friends and family spent the morning before their wedding in fields around their home cutting wild flowers to brighten up their tent reception space.

As you can see, with much love and dedication, their reception turned out lovely. Overflowing with bright wild flowers, colorful izze bottles for an evening toast and a dessert bar with homemade whoopie pies. You can see all the images in the full gallery here, all beautifully captured by Deborah Zoe Photography

The weather predicted wind and rain, but when it was time for the ceremony to begin, the storm cleared and rays of sunlight shone down. Their favorite memories from the ceremony were the Foot Washing which reminds everyone to place the others above yourself and they loved the Family Prayer which included 3 generations (Grandparents, Parents, Children).

Liz and Pat ‘s wedding was held at  Curtis Farm in New Hampshire. They focus on elegant tented receptions that are set on their large 1746 Colonial farm in southern New Hampshire’s Monadnock region with panoramic mountain views. Curtis Farm provides a truly unique setting with classic elegance. Proudly hosting only one outdoor wedding and event per week, Curtis Farm custom tailors every outdoor wedding and reception to our clients needs with every event being distinct and special.

View Entire Gallery
Photographer: Deborah Zoe Photography
Venue: Curtis Farm
Make Up: Darcy Neveu
Hair: 26th on Hanover Street
Caterer: Eli’s BBQ
Dress Designer: E
Flowers: Rodney C. Woodman Florist
Groom’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Shoe Designer: Soft
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Woodman Design
Bridesmaids: Dresses by Donna Morgan at Nordstrom| DJ: Joey & Kimmy Bolduc

Comments

1. 0. @weddingchicks says:

Charming New Hampshire Wedding At Curtis Farm with @deborahzoe @essensedesigns http://t.co/fYQVDW6H

2. 0. Deborah Zoe says:

I love them so much!! Thank you for featuring their beautiful wedding!!

3. 0. Katelyn James says:

Love this!!

4. 0. Emilia Jane says:

What a stunning wedding! Deborah you are so talented!! XXOO

5. 0. Marivic says:

Looks like a fun wedding! Congrats to the beautiful couple!

6. 0. Lynne Palmer says:

Someone spent a lot of thought, time and talent on this beautiful wedding and it shows. I know your Dad is so proud of you. I work with him and he is such a delight. Loved your dress, all the flowers are simply wonderful and the setting was beautiful. Nice touch on the keys to their seats. Thank you for letting me enjoy your precious moment together. Lynne:)

7. 0. {The NotWedding} says:

Elegance at it’s finest. Fun incorporation of the izze bottles!

8. 0. Kimberly says:

Beautiful…Absolutely beautiful! I love the foot washing photo as well as all the colorful soda bottles.

9. 0. Naima says:

Such a lovely, joyful wedding. My bridesmaids will be wearing purple when I get married this summer, and while we’ve found their dresses, I’m still looking for an outfit for my flower girl. Does anyone know where the bride found the lovely white flower girl dresses with the purple ribbon sashes?

10. 0. Liz W says:

Thanks for posting our wedding!! We feel blessed for such a wonderful reminder of that special day!

<3 Liz & Pat

11. 0. @LinenLoft says:

Lace and old keys make this #vintagewedding absolutely adorable! http://t.co/5c994nlj #realwedding

12. 0. @MagnetStreetWed says:

Too cute! New Hampshire Wedding at Curtis Farm http://t.co/Kqeiejtv h/t @Weddingchicks

13. 0. Kara says:

Absolutely stunning in every detail, including your dress choice. Can you tell me the designer? I absolutely love it!

14. Such a joyful wedding.. Lovely smile on the bride’s face. the bridal dress is so stunning. Love the decor and everything. the cake is super cute!!

15. 0. Kelly says:

I love that bouquet! You don’t see too many bouquets like that here in Texas. I think it’s the white poppy that I really love.

16. 0. Laura says:

This is a beautiful wedding. My daughter is getting married in April of this year and I love the idea of the couples history cards. Is there a template someplace for those?

17. Absolutely beautiful. I love all the cute details and how incredibly happy this couple is!

18. 0. Laura says:

This looks like a beautiful wedding. My daughter is getting married this April and I love the idea of a couples history card. Is there a template for those?

19. 0. Pat W says:

@ Laura
    - We didn’t have any templates for the history cards :/ I have to say it was a very long painstaking process of creating it, but it was worth the time!

Liz & Pat :)

20. 0. brianca says:

this is really cute but i am trying to read what the sign says is there any way you could send mea larger photo by email?

21. 0. ducker says:

ducker db215b834d47b47764f0469c4c2a9aa5

22. 0. Danielle Nolan says:

What what their budget for the wedding??

1. [...] post New Hampshire Wedding At Curtis Farm appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] post New Hampshire Wedding At Curtis Farm appeared first on The Wedding [...]

3. [...] weddingchicks.com via AmpersandInk Designs on [...]