wedding inspiration

Illinois Elegant Barn Wedding

“And they lived happily ever after.” This was the theme of Alex and Martins’ Illinois elegant barn wedding. Everything was picture perfect with light hues of lavender and peach, laced with whimsical plays on fairy tales and romance.

Alex is in an elegant spaghetti strap Lazaro gown and Martin looking ever so dapper in a full tuxedo. You can see more images in the full gallery all photographed by Texas wedding photographer Jennefer Wilson. Be sure to read on to see Alex and Martin’s wedding budget- it is always great information to find out a bride’s budget.

The Pavillion at Orchard Ridge Farms sits on a 130 acre private estate.  The Pavilion’s striking architecture exudes rustic elegance and is the perfect setting for any affair.  As you can see from Alex and Martin’s wedding that even a super elegant wedding looks stunning at this charming Illinois wedding venue.

Stems Floral Designs did a spectacular job with the elaborate, tall floral arrangements. They are elegant, but totally got with the rustic vibe of the venue. They also had some super cute birdie wedding cake toppers from  Sweet Reverie. Below is a tid bit from the bride on what she would have done different.

If I had done anything differently, I would have been much more organized with the day-of timeline. The morning of I still hadn’t confirmed the timeline of the reception – i.e., which songs would be played when the bridal party walked in, whether or not there would be a garter toss (there wasn’t), etc. The DJ was asking us these questions during dinner and during when our pictures were being taken, which took away from just getting to sit back and enjoy the moment.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Jennefer Wilson Photography
Venue: The Pavillion at Orchard Ridge Farms
Makeup: Beth Follert
Hair: Krista Bradford
Caterer: Mary’s Market
Cinematography: Bonza Media
DJ: Luxe Productions
Dress Designer: Lazaro
Flowers: Stems Floral Designs
Groom’s Attire: Vera Wang
Lighting: Luxe Productions
Shoe Designer: Enzo Angiolini
Stationery: Rifle Paper Co.
Cake Toppers: Sweet Reverie
Cake: Patricia’s Patisserie

(more…)

Comments

1. 0. @weddingchicks says:

Lovely Wedding @orchardridgefrm,@Lazaro_Bridal,@EnzoAngioliniCA,@riflepaperco, @davidsbridal,@MarysMarket,@luxemusic2 http://t.co/F1z0oIH0

2. Gorgeous and stunning! The bride looks like she has just rolled off the catwalk! Beautiful dress.

Looked a truly amazing day. Love the cake toppers :)

Congrats guys oxox

3. 0. Shannon says:

Beautiful! Who makes the bridesmaid dresses? Thanks!

4. Beautiful!!

Who/Where are the bridesmaid dresses?! Thanks :)

5. I love the bride’s gorgeous, timeless look… beautiful!

6. 0. @JenneferWilson says:

7. 0. @JenneferWilson says:

Illinois Elegant Barn Wedding http://t.co/iDwSmLOo via @po_st

8. 0. Jennefer Wilson says:

BEYOND thrilled to see Alex and Martins wedding on WC today! They are such a beautiful couple and I was so blessed to shoot their gorgeous wedding day! The bridesmaids dresses are from BHLDN. :)

9. 0. @weddingchicks says:

RT @JenneferWilson: one of my all time favorite wedding is featured on @weddingchicks today!!! Couldn’t be more thrilled! http://t.co/AOzpVcxm

10. 0. @LoveWedBliss says:

11. The bride’s gown is so delicate and pretty, love the straps. The cake is also beautiful.

12. Beautiful wedding! Love the colors and all the details!

13. 0. Liz says:

Gorgeous Wedding!! Where are the bridesmaid dresses from??

14. The birds on top of the cake are the sweetest thing ever!! Adore the colors, and editing style of the photos. Fits the wedding design perfectly :)

15. 0. Jackie says:

Hi there!

Loved all the pictures, hope my wedding is as beautiful as yours one day.

p.s. I know everyone keeps asking, but I am dying to know where you got your bridesmaid dresses.

Someone let me know! Thanks!=)

16. Very good information. Lucky me I discovered your
    site by chance (stumbleupon). I’ve bookmarked it for later!

17. 0. Anna says:

Please tell me where the bridesmaids dresses are from! I am in my best friends wedding and she wants this exact color and loves the cut of these dresses! Thank you!

18. Fantastic blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring
    writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for
    a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any tips? Kudos!

19. 0. Maddie says:

I was wondering what happened to the budget? I had it bookmarked and now it appears to be taken down.

20. What a stunning rustic wedding. The cake is amazing and I love a proper first kiss!

1. [...] Wedding Chicks // Photographer: Jennefer Wilson Photography // Dress Designer: Lazaro You might also like:Dress of [...]