PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Oklahoma Country Wedding At Kilharens Lodge

Muskogee, Oklahoma had been in one of the worst droughts ever until the week of Chris and Laura’s wedding, it rained for three straight days. Neither one of them panicked, they just wanted to marry each other. Luckily by the time Saturday rolled around the weather cleared for their country wedding.

Where all of the guests were in cowboy hats and plaid button ups, bridesmaids were in an array of super cute pastel dresses and the groomsman were in vests, jeans and cowboy boots. Everyone was dressed for live country music and some serious 2 steppin. Sounds like a great time to us! To see more of this Oklahoma Country Wedding at Kilharens Lodge, check out the full gallery here. All photographed by all by Oklahoma wedding photographer Justin Battenfield.

Kilharens Lodge is a 6000 square feet with a 13 ft wide white pine balcony. With a 10 ft wide grand staircase with platform that serves as the perfect backdrop for a wedding ceremony or a musical stage. They also have an outdoor venue where Chris and Laura got married, the wedding garden. They offer catering, full bar services, and a great atmosphere perfect for a country wedding.

Rustic wedding decor, and tasty popcorn was available for guests to munch on. A great treat after some serious line dancing. Don’t think we forget about Chris’s incredibly fun groom’s cake. Cowboy boots never looked so tasty.

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Justin Battenfield
Coordinator, Event Designer & Flowers: Flower Play
Venue & Caterer: Kilharens Lodge
Hair: About Hair
DJ: Swon Brothers
Dress Designer: David’s Bridal
Shoe Designer: Cavendars

Comments

1. Proudly country! So many details to love…but spotted those lovely lace-covered embroidery hoops and the rustic-style cake!

2. What a great theme! Love it! :)

Her Dress is amazing… and love the table decs :)

Congrats guys oxox

3. 0. Justin says:

Such an awesome wedding! Thanks, Wedding Chicks!

4. 0. AC says:

Gorgeous couple, gorgeous wedding!

5. 0. @SweetSeatsAtl says:

I’m in a country kind of spirit this morning….peep this Oklahoma Country Wedding At Kilharens Lodge http://t.co/Oeo7NKwY via @po_st

6. 0. Breezy says:

I’m swooning! Beautiful!

7. 0. Christy Harper says:

Wonderful images thanks for sharing :)

8. 0. @weddingchicks says:

9. 0. @jbatphoto says:

RT @weddingchicks: Cowboy up for this super sweet Oklahoma country wedding by @jbatphoto http://t.co/Hwg7hBPK

10. 0. @premierbridems says:

Great #country #wedding ideas! RT @weddingchicks: Cowboy up for this super sweet Oklahoma country wedding http://t.co/NjHuMR6h

11. So different with so many lovely rustic details, I just love that cake x

12. A beautiful wedding, I love their gorgeous cake x

13. 0. Matt says:

Excellent work. Really like the “don’t pick a side” sign!
    Beautiful images.

14. 0. @WedWeekly says:

Loving this Country Wedding…Especially what the Men Wore! http://t.co/VElRYBDR @weddingchicks #WW_Themes

15. 0. @WeddingDates says:

Loving this country wedding in Oklahoma. Check out the groomsmen in their cowboy hats! http://t.co/n9tiFIZn

16. 0. Rita says:

Where can I find the groomsman gift (flask) featured here?

17. 0. Amber Porter says:

Love this wedding!! Where we the bridesmaid dressses purchased at?

18. 0. kelsey says:

Beautiful wedding! My fiance and I are planning a country/rustic theme as well. Any ideas where her bridesmaids dresses were bought at?! They are gorgeous yet rustic enough to be worn with boots! I love them!!

19. 0. Shilo Johnson says:

Love the wedding pics! I am doing the same style dress for the guys in my wedding and was wondering how did you reference the dress for your guests.

Love the whole wedding actually! Oklahoma knows how to do it right!

20. 0. Carrie Simmons says:

Love the bridesmaid dresses!! Do you know where they were bought at?

21. 0. Alise says:

Hi there! I love this wedding theme and it is so similar for the look I am going for but I am having the hardest time finding bridesmaids dresses like these! Do you know where they found them? Again beautiful wedding!

22. 0. Cynthia says:

I love the bridesmaids dresses, are those from cavendars also??

23. 0. Country Music says:

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with
    almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

24. 0. amy says:

I love this entire look! Where are the bridesmaid dresses from? And what kind of flowers are in the brides bouquet? Beautiful!

25. 0. 90625 says:

Solid post. I study something similar here at Ohio State University.
    It’s always valuable to learn new things from fellow writers and get ideas from new sources. If it’s okay,
    I’d seriously appreciate it if I could use some of the articles on your blog. Obviously, I’ll provide a hyperlink to %target_domain% on my blog. Kudos for sharing.

26. 0. Layne says:

This is a topic that is close to my heart…
    Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?

27. This is a worthy foundation and it is now time to make
    his decision about playing in Europe during the NBA
    lockout, basketball continues to exist in several forms.

But Westbrook responds as the clock ticks down in that big
    rec league game this weekend. Everyone knew
    michael kors outlet online was getting the ball.
    As Durant said,” What’s up, man? When the NBA’s best descend upon Orlando for the 2012 Summer Olympics.

28. If you’ve ever had the hankering to play a grown-up version of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. doudoune guess Discount20-year-old actress was clear, the Sun, wearing a bold purple empire-line sundress. Martha Stewart might be wearing Doudoune Guess shoes, visit here. Having said that, there is certainly no wonder why women all over the museum’s previous records.
    Whether it’s a pair of pumps with his new baby daughter, with its Swarovski crystals and metal studs.

29. 0. dogs breeds says:

Their reflexes are extremely fast, a lot faster than a domestic home cat.
    Individuals who’ve pets frequently are extremely cheerful simply because their pets are
    usually giving them a great vibe. Knowing the history, distinctions
    and colors of a breed will assist in creating your decision.
    Steve King, Executive Director of the Pet Care Trust, says the plan has had a potent influence in elementary
    school classrooms throughout North America. It isn’t easy to cope with our fears and anxieties,
    nevertheless, spending time with animals can makes us really feel better.

30. 0. kayce says:

Love the bridesmaids dresses, where were they purchased at?

Thanks.

31. 0. Julie says:

Where were the bridesmaid dresses purchased – they are so cute! Thanks!

32. 0. lauren says:

gorgeous, where’d you get the bridesmaids dresses? And how did you choose which ones for your bridesmaid? I’m trying this look with my bridesmaids and need some suggestions. thanks

33. 0. Lorri says:

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps
    everyone else encountering problems with your site.

It appears like some of the text on your posts are running off the
    screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if
    this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
    Thanks

34. 0. Karli says:

Very Beautiful! I’m with everyone else, where did the bridesmaid dresses come from?

35. 0. Laura says:

Wow! So many awesome comments!! This is my wedding :)! A lot asked about the bridesmaid dresses…
    A few of them were purchased from http://www.modcloth.com, I want to say they were in the $60 range. Also http://www.laceaffair.com, Banana Republic, and Forever 21. On the websites, I would just search “peach dress” or another color and do A LOT of weeding out :) Search “vintage”, or “lace” dresses, that may pull up some good ones as well.
    My AWESOME cake was done by Janie Cook, she does cakes in her home as a hobby so no website or anything for that.
    Hope that helps y’all!
    -Laura

36. 0. Amanda says:

I love the bridesmaids dress, how did you go about find them, where are they from?

37. 0. lindsay dobbs says:

Absolutely love this wedding…thanks for the inspiration:)….wondering if you could tell me the item # on this wedding dress so I can search it on davids bridal..thanks so much!!!

38. 0. Alisha says:

I am loving what the men are wearing! I am getting married in July and I am trying to find brown vests where did you find these at ?

39. The physician that assaulted me was imprisoned for four years, and on probation for two.

In a individual with eczema, the upper layers of
    the pores and skin become infected. Warts are a viral infection of your pores
    and skin.

40. 0. Betty says:

Hey gorgeous wedding!! love all of it, such an inspiration!! I know the guys might not be getting a lot of questions asked about their wardrobes, but where did they get their vests?? Thanks!!

41. 0. Read Full Report says:

Hello there! This article couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he’ll have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

42. Awesome! Its truly remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea
    regarding from this article.

43. 0. Cheyenne says:

Hi Laura!

I am looking for vests for our groomsmen just like these & haven’t had any luck! Could you please tell me where you got the ones for your wedding?

Thanks!
    Cheyenne

1. [...] post Oklahoma Country Wedding At Kilharens Lodge appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] Bouquet Details} This rustic pink bouquet from an Oklahoma wedding via Wedding Chicks is recreated with Pink Peonies, Cherry Blossom Sprays, & Pink Anemones, Vanilla Cream Cabbage [...]

3. […] Photo Credit: Justin Battenfield via Wedding Chicks […]