Peach, Gray and White Wedding Ideas

Once Ally was engaged to Mark, the wedding she had always dreamed of having completely changed. Discovering all the wedding blogs and pinterest can really do that to a girl. Her dream wedding took on a new shape. Ally made everything from her cake topper to the bride and bridal party hangers, along with a ton of other projects. A truly crafty bride!

Before she made any decisions or started new projects she, of course, always made sure to include Mark, even though he usually told her to do whatever she liked best! Now that is love. You can see more peach, gray and white wedding ideas in the full gallery here all photographed by Blair Nicole Photography.

From The Bride:
The owl locket on my bouquet  above(my grandmother used to collect anything, and everything “owl”) had pictures of my 3 grandparents who are no longer with us. It was very important to me to “have them with me” on my wedding day. The “arch” we were married under was built by my dad, that was so special to me.

The colors for our wedding changed several times, but I ultimately chose peach and grey because I thought they were so beautiful together. I chose a “wild flower” type of theme for the flowers because I thought that would look so beautiful with the outdoor and barn settings. The above “arch” we were married under was built by my dad, that was so special to me.

Mark and I are very simple/casual people, so I wanted our cake to reflect that, nothing too fancy or over the to We both love country music so having our wedding at,  Strawberry Farms Golf Club was perfect for us! We wanted our wedding to feel like a more formal, backyard BBQ with dancing, family and friends!

My mom made all of the burlap runners that were placed on all the tables. My mom found all of the vintage silverware that we used on our sweetheart table, and my dad engraved them with all the little sayings that were on them.

I  made a lot of “detail pieces” myself: burlap covered “MR” “MRS” on our sweetheart table, initial cake toppers, chalkboard menu and welcome sign, both my garters, wooden chalkboard hearts hanging from the bridesmaid bouquet mason jars, The “Bride”, “Maid of Honor” and “Bridesmaid” dress hangers, the “thank you” chalkboard signs and banner, the chalkboard cookie jars, the flower girl basket and ring bearer pillows, the card basket, escort cards, initials hanging from barn doors.

Mark and I are very simple/casual people, so I wanted our cake to reflect that, nothing too fancy or over the top.  A cake from French’s Pastry Bakery was the perfect selection with a rustic initial cake topper and covered in soft pink roses, baby’s breath and dahlias. Set perfectly on a homemade cake stand made by the bride’s father. Surrounded by photos of her Grandparents. It was very important to Ally to have them with her on her wedding day.

Be sure to watch Ally and Mark’s wedding film by Clyde Bessey.

View Entire Gallery

Prop or Furniture Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals

Photographer: Blair Nicole Photography
Venue: Strawberry Farms Golf Club
Cake: French’s Pastry Bakery
Cinematography: Clyde Bessey
DJ: Ovation Entertainment
Flowers: I Do Designs
Jewelry: Francesca’s Collections
Officiant: Pastor Christopher Torres
Reception Cards | Cookie Bag Favors | Thank You Notes: Wedding Chicks
Dress: Purchased at Marry Me Bridal and styled by  Hope Stanley
Coordinator: Allison Cooper with Rock Weddings | Event Designer: The Bride – Ally

Comments

1. 0. @weddingchicks says:

2. What a lovely color combo! I just love everything about the head table…thank you so much for sharing!

3. Thank you SO much for featuring Ally and Marks stunning wedding! It was SUCH a pleasure being able to photograph it, and just becoming friends with this sweet couple. :)

4. 0. @foundrentals says:

5. 0. Ally H. says:

Thank you so much for sharing our special day! It has been the most amazing day of our lives thus far and everything came out even better than I could have ever imagined! I would absolutely recommend all of our vendors to everyone! Every single one of them was such a pleasure to work with! Thanks again Wedding Chicks!

6. 0. @BlairVB says:

RT @foundrentals: Yay!!! So beautiful! RT @weddingchicks: Peachy barn wedding full of steal worthy ideas by @BlairVB @foundrentals http://t.co/OhH83BoL

7. 0. @BlairVB says:

RT @weddingchicks: Peachy barn wedding full of steal worthy ideas by @BlairVB @foundrentals http://t.co/zcqG4ic5

8. 0. @BlairVB says:

Featured on Wedding Chicks today!RT @weddingchicks:Peachy barn wedding fullof steal worthy ideas @BlairVB @foundrentals http://t.co/uR6Gqt4U

9. 0. Grace says:

I really love the burlap runners your mother made! It brings together the indoor and outdoor elements of the wedding.

10. 0. @tarih84 says:

@The_Syhn görselini sevdiğim bloglardan birisi: http://t.co/vg6ptYgu

11. 0. @ShopRuche says:

Beautiful colors! RT @foundrentals: Loved this fun couple and their Strawberry Farms wedding on @weddingchicks today… http://t.co/txgfrlJo

12. 0. Mari says:

Uns dos videos mais lindos que já vi de casamento. Simplesmente maravilhoooossooooo. Muiiiiiiiiiitas Felicidadessssss.

13. 0. Anna says:

Can I ask you where you got this wedding sash? It’s wonderful and I’m just looking for one of this kind..

14. 0. @myweddingideas says:

Peach, Gray and White Wedding Ideas: Peach, gray and white wedding ideas held at Strawberry Farms wedding venue … http://t.co/Q2UY85Wg

15. 0. Kelly says:

I love the white/peach/grey color scheme! Beautiful bridesmaids dresses and bouquets. Who are the dresses by?

16. Love how utilizing the ceremony altar transformed into special seating for the bride and groom at the reception …very creative and resourceful! The Peach is divine.

17. So many reasons to love this wedding… gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, pretty florals, all the details!! Great feature!

18. 0. Ally H. says:

Thank you all for your sweet and kind words!

My sash is by Enzoani. I originally found it at my bridal shop, but was able to find a used one that was a little less expensive through some wedding blogs.

The bridesmaids dresses are from Nordstrom by Donna Morgan

19. 0. @NorahSleep says:

Peach, Gray and White Wedding Ideas http://t.co/m0dxbLPK

20. 0. @confetticars says:

RT @norahsleep: Peach, Gray and White Wedding Ideas http://t.co/nekK7IVQ

21. 0. Ashley says:

Your wedding is beautiful! I am having a peach and burlap wedding also and I am looking at the dresses by Donna Morgan for the bridesmaids. Are the bridesmaids dresses peach fuzz by any chance?

22. 0. brianne says:

I love the necklaces your bridesmaids are wearing but i cannot find them online? could you help me ? Thank you
    Bri

23. 0. Stephanie Goodin says:

Beautiful wedding! I would like know what type of flower you used for your bridesmaids bouquet? I think they are beautiful and simple!

24. 0. Deana says:

I doubt this will be seen, but I really need that hanger! I love it…I’ve looked at tons, abut I like the simplicity of the “bride” lettering and of course the HEARTS! Ally, would you like to make one and sell it to me?!! =)

1. [...] post Peach, Gray and White Wedding Ideas appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] isn’t this just the sweetest sweetheart table you ever did see!?  I love the burlap covered “Mr.” and “Mrs.” and the way [...]

3. [...] Sweetheart Table Left picture from Wedding Chicks by Blair Nicole Photography, top right from Ruffled Blog by Cami Parker, bottom right from Ruffled [...]

4. […] Wedding Chicks Melissa Hearts Weddings Heather Renee Celebrations  […]