Elegant and Glamorous Barn Wedding

Our next wedding is a perfect example of how you can have an elegant and glamorous affair at any wedding venue. Whether it be your own backyard or a charming rustic barn. Case in point: Nathan and Kayla’s elegant and glamorous barn wedding. Their barn wedding was packed with vintage details in  shades of whites, soft  pinks, and our favorite sparkly gold.  You can see more of this Canadian barn wedding in the full gallery, all photographed by Debra Eby.

Read on to hear more from Kayla on advice, tips and her favorite wedding moments. One tip she shares that we could not agree more with is hiring a an experienced wedding planner and choosing a photographer that shares your creative style. Great advice!

From The Bride-
Our advice to those planning now is to keep the main thing the main thing. I am so glad in the midst of choosing table settings, flower arrangements, organizing caterers and running around we took the time to read marriage books together, talk about the future, seek counsel from our pastors and ultimately prepare for our life ahead. Marriage is truly the best part!

I highly recommend an experienced wedding planner, they will be a life saver in helping relieve stress from all the little details. Also, choose a photographer that shares your creative style. Our photographer Debra  made the day! We were so pleased to see our wedding captured through her lens!

Special Details:
The transportation was all my husband. My hubby and his dad love old cars and were able to set us up with 3 muscle cars. The look of sheer joy on Nate’s face as we took off – zooming down back roads on our way to the reception was totally worth it … even if I did have to sweep the burnt rubber off my dress.

Having our guests write us ‘Love Notes’ was such a rewarding idea. You’ll be amazed at the heartfelt words people will share, it was a favourite part of coming back from our Honeymoon. These are words we will revisit often and keep for many years to come.

With so many of my singer/songwriter pals all in one venue I couldn’t help but incorporate them into the day. Our guests were delighted with the concert of our talented friends from ceremony to reception. There really is something to be said about live music!

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Debra Eby
Caterer: Country Style BBQ & Catering
Officiant: Pastor John Finochio
Groom’s Attire: Zara
Jewelry: Kate Ketzal
Bridesmaid Dresses: River Of Romansk
Cake: Evelyn McKay Cake Artistry | Stationery: Carli Marino | Hair: Deb’s Hair Design | Event Designer: AE Design | Venue: Vintage Acres

Comments

1. 0. @keatingmariee says:

Gorgeous! Elegant and Glamorous Barn Wedding http://t.co/sDGZVFHe via @WeddingChicks

2. 0. @PlazaCateringOP says:

In need of some wedding inspiration? Check out this glamorous barn wedding from http://t.co/dVIIiLun!

3. 0. @weddingchicks says:

4. 0. @DebraEby says:

RT @weddingchicks: We LOVE barn weddings! @debraeby @carlimarino @Ev_McKay @KateKetzal @RiverofRomansk @ZARA @kaylamaclachlan http://t.co/Uqis4YQ0

5. 0. Khanh says:

Beautiful wedding and photos! The couple are so adorable. They’re like Barbie and Ken. Love it!

6. 0. Debra Eby says:

Thank you for the lovely feature. Nathan and Kayla were a dream to work with! Kayla’s style had me in a puddle of love. Adore your blog and so thrilled to see my couple featured here. xo

7. 0. Kristina Juarbe says:

This is just beautiful!! Love it!

8. 0. @lidiaphcabral says:

Barn Wedding ♥ http://t.co/RpfsMZMV via @WeddingChicks

9. 0. @MySnohomishWed says:

10. Charming divineness…this wedding is after my heart!

11. 0. @JessiMcCormick says:

they had me at “Glamorous” & “Barn” http://t.co/36WZ61sp

12. 0. @plannedwedding says:

Super Sweet: barn wedding in pink! http://t.co/x1BhOfJb

13. 0. Janna says:

I need to know who the designer of Kaylas dress is in the glamorous barn wedding album. Or where she got her dress. please and thank you!

14. 0. Debra Eby says:

Hi Janna, Kayla’s gown is Private Label by G from Sophie’s.

15. 0. Ana says:

what about the sparkly name detail! love it! – who is the designer of the Kyla’s shoes and where can I get one of those sparly names?

16. 0. triann says:

Hi there! Gorgeous pictures! I noticed in the comments that the dress is Private Label by G but I was wondering what the style number was?

17. 0. brittany says:

What a Gorgeous Gorgeous wedding! & I Love the pictures! What is the style # of Kayla’s dress? I saw that the designer was “Private Label by G” but was just wondering the style #? Her dress is gorgeous!

18. 0. Jill says:

I love love this dress! Please let us know the style number!

19. 0. Brittany says:

Love her dress! what is the style number?

20. 0. Jen says:

Ladies!! I think its PL1510 I’ve been searching for it!

21. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

22. 0. Dodson Orchards says:

Great wedding, and what I like here is that the venue is a barn, but it’s not Rustic Chic up to the hilt. The elegant looked very nice in the barn setting. That’s what makes the barn setting so nice. You can bring in a different theme and it still works. You don’t have to be stuck in rustic, shabby, or vintage mode. In fact, I’ve seen a barn that someone was building out to host nautical themed weddings and it looked pretty cool too.

23. 0. Julianne says:

Has anyone found the style # for the dress? I know it’s private label and I tried the style # mentioned in the comments, but I don’t think it’s the same dress. If anyone knows or finds another one similar, please let me know!!

24. 0. Nicole Savage says:

Wondering what dress you are wearing, love it!!!

25. Reveals the much-anticipated with amazon kindle feeling Wednesday north change one’s expression tablet computer sales, we for ever include a sincere tablet structure of war.
    Parajumpers Gobi K http://www.parajumpersnojakker.com/Parajumpers-Gobi-K-PJS-1_9/

26. 0. Patricia says:

Hi Folks,

Rep from Private Label by G here I believe the gown the bride is wearing is our style number 1347. visit our website to see it http://www.privatelabelbyg.com

27. 0. Rachel says:

Absolutely in love with her dress!!! From IA, anyone know any place nearby that I could get this dress??

28. 0. Elke says:

Where is this located

29. 0. Danielle says:

where are the flower crowns from? They are perfect:)

30. 0. Tara says:

I love the bridesmaid dressed and the flower crowns! I saw where the bridesmaid dresses are from, but is there a style number? And where are the flower crowns from? Thanks!

31. 0. Kyle says:

Does Vintage Acres rent out for weddings?? As soon as I saw this I cant seem to find much online excpet these pictures (wedding looked awesome btw)
    Thanks!

1. [...] post Elegant and Glamorous Barn Wedding appeared first on The Wedding [...]

2. [...] Read this article: Elegant and Glamorous Barn Wedding [...]

3. [...] the sparkly name detail on the back of this bride’s [...]

4. [...] Head Table Above images from Wedding Chicks by Debra [...]

5. [...] this beautiful gaggle of women and the most perfectly stunning barn wedding from last year via Wedding Chicks. Does 4 women constitute a “gaggle”? I’m sticking to [...]