It is no secret that we are huge Claire Pettibone Fans. Her romantic silhouettes are overflowing with French-infused antique lace, flirtatious bodices and gold trimmed ruffles. Each gown so intricately designed that you could easily base your entire wedding theme around one of her dresses. The above photographed was captured by Nataliya Vakulenko.
Before we show you a few elements to get you started on your Claire Pettibone themed wedding, you must see more of the Claire Pettibone Spring 2013 Bridal Collection by clicking here. Do share which gown is your favorite. To see more pretty pictures captured by Elizabeth Messina of Claire’s gown visit here and to learn more about Claire click here.
1. Gowns shot by Elizabeth Messina. See more here
2. Sunstone Winery ( actual location where the Claire collection was captured by Elizabeth)
3. Alaia T-Bar Pumps
4. Twigs & Honey Organza Flower
5. Gray-Moonstone and Topaz Drop Earring
6. Bella Figura Letterpress Amor Collection
7. Oak and The Owl bouquet (see how to make the bouquet here | captured by Lane Dittoe)