Purple Vintage Wedding Ideas

Kelly and Mike’s wedding was held at the gorgeous Mt. Woodson Castle. Combining vintage and rustic elegance in a perfectly unique way. The ceremony was held in front of the castle and set the tone for the rest of the evening.

From the gorgeous bridesmaids in the floor length purple gowns to the groomsmen in bow ties, to the adorable DIY “Here Comes the Bride” sign, every detail was in unison thanks to San Diego event designer and planner Couture Events. See more purple vintage wedding ideas captured by Dana Grant Photography in the full wedding gallery.

How cute is this lemonade stand? Guests enjoyed purple lemonade and could take their lemonade jars to the bar to personalize them with their own choice of shots or soda. The mason jars also doubled as favors for the guests. Take note of the cute lids with the couples thumbprints as hearts. Way cute!

After the ceremony, guests stepped foot inside of the castle to begin cocktail hour. They were greeted by escort cards tied onto vintage keys and strung across the entrance to create an adorable DIY cocktail welcome display representative of the couple complete with nicknacks, flowers in vintage bottles, pictures of the couple and family, and their moss initials.

Coordination and Event Design: Couture Events

Photography: Dana Grant Photography
Venue & Catering: Mt. Woodson Castle
Catering: Personal Touch Dining
Florals: Heather Bartlett
Photobooth: Classy Event Group
DJ: Jeremy Smith

Comments

1. ooooh I love purple AND vintage…amazing!! “@weddingchicks: Purple Vintage Wedding Ideas http://t.co/d70mJWOA”

2. 0. Ceri says:

The photographs are beautiful. So many different shade of purple and it all comes together. Purple lemonade – fantastic idea.
    Love, love love everything about it.
    Congratulations to Kelly & Mike.

3. 0. Dana Grant says:

I loved shooting this wedding and working with this sweet couple and all the amazing vendors Thanks for featuring it! So many cute ideas.

4. 0. Nicole Ladegaard says:

Just love the whole look and feel of it! The vintage keys were such a cute touch! LOVE!

5. 0. Alyssa Watkins says:

WOW! I love the dark purple flower in the brides bouquet, and the ladders that hold up the strings that the keys are tied too. Couture Events has out done themselves in the creative department once again :] so adorable!

6. 0. Jessica says:

Everything about this wedding is absolutely exquisite! From the deep purple and lilac mixed beautifully with the white to the classy lemonade stand and vintage key name cards. Couture events you seemed to out do yourselves yet again! Congratulations Kelly and Mike!!

7. 0. Karina says:

Assisting Couture Events with this wedding was so AMAZING! Kelly and Mike are such a fun couple and I absolutely fell in LOVE with Mt. Woodson Castle. The mixture of rustic lavender details was simply beautiful and my favorite part was the lemonade bar-such a great idea! Congratulations to Kelly and Mike!

8. 0. Peggy says:

So BEAUTIFUL! Like a dream come true for any Bride, and the Groom looked to be truly enjoying himself, the sign of a very successful wedding! Congrats to the Bride and Groom and Couture Events!

9. 0. Adrianna says:

What a lovely wedding! All the details dovetail perfectly and set the tone for a happy celebration!

10. 0. Jenny B says:

Couture Events did a beautiful job with this wedding. I am head over heals for all the different shades of purple, so unique! From the flowers and table settings, to the bridal party’s attire I absolutely love all the details! Gorgeous!

11. Great feel and look to this wedding.

12. Love it!
    Purple… That’s my brand colours :)

So sweet – and what a good looking couple!

13. We absolutely loved coordinating this wedding! The venue was INCREDIBLE, truly a dream come true! Kelly + Mike are such a wonderful, sweet, and fun couple, it was an honor to work with them! It was such a perfect day! Thank you Jocey & Amy for sharing it on Wedding Chicks :) ! XO

14. 0. Callie says:

Oh my goodness, love all the details!!! And the Here Comes the Brides sign is the cutest!

15. Beautiful! I want to photograph a wedding there!

16. love the purple drinks! I wonder whats in them? anyone got an idea?

17. 0. niki says:

love me some dana grant photography (just booked her for our upcoming nuptials) and also love those bridesmaid dresses! anyone know where they’re from??

18. Such simple details, but they tie the decor in perfectly!

19. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Beautiful couple beautiful images!

20. 0. promstreet says:

I gave her a description of each of them, along with the dress each of the girls picked out for the wedding and she’s designing a set to match each dress AND personality!

21. 0. Katie says:

I love the bridesmaid dresses….where did you find them??

22. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something back and aid others like you aided me.

1. [...] You can see their wedding here and Wedding Chicks feature here. [...]

2. [...] Kelly & Mike’s wedding and all of the lovely details were featured on WEDDING CHICKS!  [...]