Diamond Engagement Rings

We rounded up our favorite Diamond Engagement Rings to share with you. Do you see your engagement ring in our top picks? We narrowed down our favorites to 15 sparkly gems. If you like to live life on the edge, you may want to check out our fav Black Diamond Engagement Rings as well.

Share with us what your ring looks like. Was it vintage? What was the cut? How many of your out there went with a colored stone. We can’t wait to hear about it.

1. Cartier D’ Amour Solitaire
10. C. 1950 retro-era ring
11. Tacor Diamond Engagement Ring
12.Floral design engagement ring with round centerstone
13. Neil Lane Emerald Cut Diamond Ring
14. Round Cut Center Stone
15. Engagement ring inspired by the romance of Art Deco

Comments

1. A little Diamond Engagement Ring Round Up http://t.co/Sh0YIHZ1

2. Attention all ladies (specifically @rayraycbird & @brookeljames) – #diamond #engagement #rings to die for! http://t.co/H3e5l4Tw

3. One of each please! – Diamond Rings via @WeddingChicks http://t.co/SOBdJoIr

4. Ring shopping anyone? For real or in your dreams, @weddingchicks can help! http://t.co/HKc4pgxu

5. 0. Maggie says:

Mine is ring #7! I absolutely love it! It’s classic yet unique with the subtle twist and diamonds on the prongs.

6. Gorgeous! I love the color of #2 and the simplicity of #7. My ring is neither…it’s yellow gold with gold nuggets embedded on either side of the diamond (because we’re from gold country). :-)

7. 0. weddingchicks says:

If I had to…Number 2 would be my favorite (Jocey)

8. 0. Emily says:

Who made ring #5? The link says Tiffany’s but I can’t find it on their site.

9. 0. Brittney A says:

Gorgeous rings!

Mine is a Verragio, and it looks a bit like the Tacori

Here it is (and i’m in love with it!): http://www.sabriguvenfinejewelry.com/e/verragio-insignia-diamond-double-twist-shank-u-221.html?osCsid=17ab02d584a1c282b3c51c062add0083

Except mine is princess cut!

10. 0. Gabbie says:

Mine is # 11! I love it!

11. So Pretty!! Diamond Engagement Rings http://t.co/hi5AqkIB

12. 0. jillian nicole says:

I will take number 3, 5, and 10 please!:) So beautiful!

13. 0. Amber Zerbe says:

I was wondering if anyone has a great online or traditional store that sells non-diamond wedding rings.

I am looking for sapphires, moissanite or simple metals.

14. 0. Susan Tomlinson says:

I love #4 because its heart shaped. I think a heart shaped diamond is beautiful.

15. 0. Jo says:

Oooh drool over those diamonds. I love no.12

I have a beautiful vintage diamond ring that looks a bit like a daisy with two stones on the band at either side. It’s special to me too because I inherited it from my grandma and we think I was my greatgrandmas.

16. Remarkable! Its truly amazing piece of writing, I have got
    much clear idea about from this paragraph.

17. 0. Ireland says:

Just love diamond ring number 14 – so unusual with the split band – the vintage style halo gives it a stunning finish – yes please!

18. 0. brinna says:

I love #12 but can’t find it on the Ritani website. Can someone help supply the link?

19. 0. Ana Karina says:

Hi, good new year from Spain.

Es un placer para mí ver tan preciosos anillos de compromiso para novias. Es un blog muy interesante y lleno de consejos útiles para adquirir los mejores anillos de compromiso.

Felicidades
    Ana Karina

20. 0. engagement rings says:

I just now would not leave your website in advance of implying that i always particularly enjoyed the common facts anyone supply on your family and friends? Will be yet again continually to consider new content

21. 0. varsha says:

Really nice rings. For further info about rings you can visit http://www.majestydiamonds.com

22. 0. wedding ring says:

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a information!

existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

23. When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

24. 0. Royne walls says:

Loving the selection of rings here there all so pretty. My fav would have to be number five as it looks a lot like the ring my husband got me.

1. [...] ring round-up via {TheWeddingChicks} … what’s your fave? I’m obsessing over #3 & [...]