PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Diamond Engagement Rings

We rounded up our favorite Diamond Engagement Rings to share with you. Do you see your engagement ring in our top picks? We narrowed down our favorites to 15 sparkly gems. If you like to live life on the edge, you may want to check out our fav Black Diamond Engagement Rings as well.

Share with us what your ring looks like. Was it vintage? What was the cut? How many of your out there went with a colored stone. We can’t wait to hear about it.

1. Cartier D’ Amour Solitaire
10. C. 1950 retro-era ring
11. Tacor Diamond Engagement Ring
12.Floral design engagement ring with round centerstone
13. Neil Lane Emerald Cut Diamond Ring
14. Round Cut Center Stone
15. Engagement ring inspired by the romance of Art Deco

Comments

1. A little Diamond Engagement Ring Round Up http://t.co/Sh0YIHZ1

2. Attention all ladies (specifically @rayraycbird & @brookeljames) – #diamond #engagement #rings to die for! http://t.co/H3e5l4Tw

3. One of each please! – Diamond Rings via @WeddingChicks http://t.co/SOBdJoIr

4. Ring shopping anyone? For real or in your dreams, @weddingchicks can help! http://t.co/HKc4pgxu

5. 0. Maggie says:

Mine is ring #7! I absolutely love it! It’s classic yet unique with the subtle twist and diamonds on the prongs.

6. Gorgeous! I love the color of #2 and the simplicity of #7. My ring is neither…it’s yellow gold with gold nuggets embedded on either side of the diamond (because we’re from gold country). :-)

7. 0. weddingchicks says:

If I had to…Number 2 would be my favorite (Jocey)

8. 0. Emily says:

Who made ring #5? The link says Tiffany’s but I can’t find it on their site.

9. 0. Brittney A says:

Gorgeous rings!

Mine is a Verragio, and it looks a bit like the Tacori

Here it is (and i’m in love with it!): http://www.sabriguvenfinejewelry.com/e/verragio-insignia-diamond-double-twist-shank-u-221.html?osCsid=17ab02d584a1c282b3c51c062add0083

Except mine is princess cut!

10. 0. Gabbie says:

Mine is # 11! I love it!

11. So Pretty!! Diamond Engagement Rings http://t.co/hi5AqkIB

12. 0. jillian nicole says:

I will take number 3, 5, and 10 please!:) So beautiful!

13. 0. Amber Zerbe says:

I was wondering if anyone has a great online or traditional store that sells non-diamond wedding rings.

I am looking for sapphires, moissanite or simple metals.

14. 0. Susan Tomlinson says:

I love #4 because its heart shaped. I think a heart shaped diamond is beautiful.

15. 0. Jo says:

Oooh drool over those diamonds. I love no.12

I have a beautiful vintage diamond ring that looks a bit like a daisy with two stones on the band at either side. It’s special to me too because I inherited it from my grandma and we think I was my greatgrandmas.

16. Remarkable! Its truly amazing piece of writing, I have got
    much clear idea about from this paragraph.

17. 0. Ireland says:

Just love diamond ring number 14 – so unusual with the split band – the vintage style halo gives it a stunning finish – yes please!

18. 0. brinna says:

I love #12 but can’t find it on the Ritani website. Can someone help supply the link?

19. 0. Ana Karina says:

Hi, good new year from Spain.

Es un placer para mí ver tan preciosos anillos de compromiso para novias. Es un blog muy interesante y lleno de consejos útiles para adquirir los mejores anillos de compromiso.

Felicidades
    Ana Karina

20. 0. engagement rings says:

I just now would not leave your website in advance of implying that i always particularly enjoyed the common facts anyone supply on your family and friends? Will be yet again continually to consider new content

21. 0. varsha says:

Really nice rings. For further info about rings you can visit http://www.majestydiamonds.com

22. 0. wedding ring says:

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a information!

existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

23. When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

24. 0. Royne walls says:

Loving the selection of rings here there all so pretty. My fav would have to be number five as it looks a lot like the ring my husband got me.

25. I do not even know the way I ended up right here, but I thoughgt this publish was once good.
    I don’t know who you might be but definitely you are going
    to a famous blogger for tholse who aren’t already. Cheers!

26. I am sure this article has touched all the internet
    people, its really really fastidious post on building up new weblog.

27. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe
    the whole thing is existing on web?

28. For instance, it is common to have leaks on
    older galvanized water lines buried in the ground. Such a person will
    be able to make the necessary repairs in a fast and efficient manner.
    To find a plumber contact us, we are providing our best services in Kansas City, Independence,
    Lee’s Summit, Olathe and Shawnee. The vast use of lead in ancient human societies was wide placed since this metal was also used for glazing pottery,
    for inventing cosmetics and even for wine-making.
    ‘ Now there’s a dream job’working for Microsoft and being in charge of which words spellchecker likes and dislikes.
    The leaks can cause growth of mold, and lead to damage of the surrounding structure or it may increase the water
    bill. However, if the vent pipe gets clogged by
    dead animals, ice, snow, or leaves, it is unable
    to perform its job. This is important, so you will know exactly how much you are
    going to pay for the job they are doing for you before they even
    begin. Capcom executives laughed about it all the way to the bank as well.
    Such a FDA home renovation loan demands that you get a proper work write up manufactured by a HUD expert or licensed contractor.

29. Compare free internet moving quotes and choose the best full service moving companies
    based on services & price. Plus, companies have slowly learned
    that when they add up the costs associated with manufacturing overseas, they might
    as well pay American workers those union wages. The movers can easily clean the things from your house in very less time.

30. The older you get, the more likely it is that you’ll start to experience
    thinning and hair loss. Used in determining menstrual irregularities,
    menopause, pituitary problems, suspected gonadal failure and infertility tests.
    She did not seem too enthusiastic about it
    and claimed that she had just been to the toilet and did not feel like peeing any more.

31. As a result of the need in controlling and regulating industry through both direct and indirect
    methods, two steps must be carried out. All this in 1494 and this
    entire still found on your modern accounting balance sheet.
    There are many accounting software available these days.

32. From Gucci to Louis Vuitton to Burberry, the
    ladies have the latest in fashions and trends. Some hair bands can be covered
    with eye-catching gems that help you create several stunning looks without much effort at all.
    ” Although their vision statement is only eight words, they focus on how their services will continue to help their customers.

33. Lawat leaf extracts are traditionally used in preventing hair
    loss, promoting hair growth and releaving itchiness and
    skin inflammation. A study published in The Journal of Dermatology revealed that chlorine causes discolouration and
    a change in hair texture. These products work the best in younger men who have only begun to lose their hair, and in those whose androgenetic alopecia is still in the early stages where hair is thinning but
    continuing to grow.

34. The cost of the moving mainly depends on the large number of variables; some of the variables include
    quantity of things being moved, differences in prices between companies, distance to be covered, time duration that would
    be taken for the move, number of people involved in packing, loading and unloading.
    The company promotes empowerment by spending lavishly on research and development, encouraging technical employees to spend 15 percent of their work time on research projects of their choice and promoting a culture of cooperation that
    transcends department boundaries. Then the company has to design the magnet and reply with
    a proof for approval.

35. 0. Dick says:

Plastic surgery has become immensely popular in the last few years.
    They use high-end techniques, innovative surgical methods
    and state-of-art machines to deliver excellent result. Women are more likely to undergo plastic surgery but some males also undergo this medical procedure if they think they need to
    have some major changes in their body.

36. It’s great that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our discussion made here.

1. [...] ring round-up via {TheWeddingChicks} … what’s your fave? I’m obsessing over #3 & [...]