DIY Country Wedding

Vicki, the bride shared with us her real DIY country wedding, thoughtfully compiled of do-it-yourself touches, including some super cute tin can floral arrangements that look rustically chic.

Since the bride and groom are both a little bit country they took that into consideration when planning out the event. They married at a barn and the entire wedding party wore cowboy boots and hats and the ring bearers wore overalls. Everything about the day reflected their true personal style, which is always important. To see more of this DIY country wedding from Troy Grover Photographers be sure to click here.

A note from the bride:

Basically we had a super low budget so it was a huge DIY wedding. With a ton of help from my family, we rallied and made everything from the burlap table runners to the canopy to getting our flowers from the flower market the day before and making the arrangements to baking our own cake and glueing the program fans, everything! The one thing that I was happy we did and I will share with every bride is to stay true to what makes you happy. Make your wedding a part of you and your fiance to share with your guests. I think that is something that we did, we shared a part of us with them and it came across that way. Stay true to what you believe and love and you’ll have the most amazing day!

View Entire Gallery

Photographer: Troy Grover Photographers
Makeup & Hair : Christine Nelli
Caterer: Tacos Ochoa 2 & In N Out
Dress Designer: David’s Bridal
Bridesmaids dresses: Anthropologie
DJ: DJ LaBowski
Venue: Chestnut Hill Farms

Comments

1. 0. Tamara Nicole says:

What a lovely wedding!!! Love the simple but fabulous DIY touches:-)

2. 0. Sarah says:

How lovely! I’m so jealous of the In-and-Out truck :)

3. 0. The Grovers says:

We loved photographing this wedding and all of the heart and soul that went into every detail :)

4. 0. Vicki says:

Thank you Wedding Chicks for featuring our wedding and allowing me to relive one of the most amazing days of my life!! I am blessed to have Troy & Aimee capture our day beautifully!! I also need to shout-out to Kristen, because without her our day would have never happened!! xoxo

5. 0. Jo says:

I’m sorry this just isn’t doing it for me.

6. 0. Janna says:

I love how personal you made this day! All that matters at the end is that it was special and represented you and your groom as a new little family!

7. 0. Sarah says:

How gorgeous!!! This looks like the perfect wedding, relaxed, personal and fun! Congratulations!!!

8. 0. dana says:

Is your husband’s suit J Crew? We’re looking for tan suits and those seem to be the only ones out there. Thanks for your help!

9. 0. Vicki says:

@Dana: We got the suits from Jos A Bank – they were very helpful and had great prices!! Check them out :)

10. 0. dana says:

Thanks Vicki, I appreciate that!

11. 0. Trou says:

nice touch with the boots and hats, the them was so well done congrats!

12. 0. veronica says:

i LOVE your wedding pictures..i too am planning a rustic, country themed wedding and i too am on a VERY low budget..i will try to incorerate some of ideas into my own..thank u!!

13. We love this set; this is what a rustic DIY wedding should look like. We hope to shoot one like this someday.

14. 0. Jennifer says:

Beautiful!

15. 0. Casey says:

I love when floral arrangements look more like wildflowers freshly picked. So simple!

16. 0. Christie says:

Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses they are so cute

17. 0. lisa says:

Love love love this !!!

18. I love this wedding! The denim throughout is fabulous! I have some fun denim silverware holders on my blog that could add to any denim wedding. Co,me on over to take a peek.
    Karin

19. 0. Anastasia says:

Beautiful weddind and design)

20. 0. Celeste says:

I am getting married in May of 2014. I love the brides maid dresses. Did you make these yourself? Love the whole theme! Happy for you both!

21. 0. Deidra Lindsey says:

I have at least one year to preparing my wedding and do not now what to do please help me

22. When she became ill, she learned that Asians and minorities in general are vastly underrepresented in United
    States who do some psychotherapy. Usihg relaxation
    techniques is one of the big differences between a psychiatrist and a psychologist.
    And according to recent yandex za bor data, the job of
    a sports psychologist throughout his career.

23. My relatives alll the time say that I am killing my time here at net, еxcept I know I am getting knoաleԀge all the timke by reading such
    pleasant posts.