PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Blueberry Fields Wedding By Sarah De Shaw

Spring time is really one of the most loveliest times of year to have a wedding. Here is a bit of inspiration if you were thinking of having an outdoor spring time festivity.

Captured in a blueberry field in n Brunswick, GA by Sarah De Shaw . This styled shoot makes us all remember why we love long spring days. Be sure to see many more ideas in the entire gallery by clicking here.

Photographer: Sarah DeShaw
Event Design: Sarah DeShaw
Makeup: Katherine Taylor
Hair: Jimmy VanBoxel
Dress Designer: Katherine Taylor
Groom’s Attire: Express
Jewelry: Violas Market
Venue: Blu Witt Berry Farm

Comments

1. 0. Laura Murray says:

I so love this! And the bride is insanely gorgeous. Wish I had blueberry fields where I lived!

2. 0. yasmine says:

so pretty – luv this shoot!

3. 0. Sarah DeShaw says:

Thanks so much for sharing these images on your wonderful blog! It’s an honor!

4. 0. Chelsea Ling says:

amazing

5. 0. Terrica says:

OMG this is absolutely DIVINE! Sarah, this work is fabulous and I love all of the color and vibrancy! Wonderful work as always. So nice to see you on Wedding Chicks!

6. 0. Jenna says:

I love non- traditional weddings, and this is one of the most original styled wedding shoots I’ve seen in a long time. Great job!

7. 0. korina heuvel says:

love your beautiful photos Sarah!!! So lovely!

8. 0. Stephanie Grooms says:

WOW such amazing shots and great shots captured! I’d never think blueberry fields held such beauty but now I want to go do a shoot in one myself!!

9. 0. Nancy Mitchell says:

This is so lovely Sarah! Gorgeous setup and subjects!

10. 0. lucy says:

Love!!! Sarah does such beautiful work and I crazy thing is I never knew we had a blueberry farm in Brunswick! Beautiful pics!

11. 0. Amber DeCicco says:

I love this color scheme! I would love to see this in a pinboard. This is Soooo inspiring!

12. 0. Brent says:

Awesome photo shoot! I love it!

13. 0. Elizabeth says:

Sarah is a phenomenal photographer! Her photographs reach people souls and inspire so many others. In addition to being one of the best wedding photographers, she is an incredible person & always a pleasure to have around! Great work Sarah! Beautiful as always!

14. 0. Lynne Holdeman says:

Sarah has a spiritual gift of not only seeing beauty in everyone, but capturing it on film. She is Master at artistry in Photography!

15. This is so gorgeous and different! I love all the color and the natural look of the bride–her hair is AMAZING!

16. 0. Shanna Freel says:

I am simply speechless. This is some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen Sarah; you have such an amazing gift. Thanks for sharing with us! I may see you in Hawaii!!

17. Awesome! Digging his two piece vest/pants combo! We have had requests for these lately for weddings, I guess everyone is dressing down for summer. I like the look. GORGEOUS bride model!

18. Great…thanks…Now I’m starving! What an uber-delicious set

19. OoOo, Sarah your work is so nice i love it

20. 0. Whitney says:

Oh Sarah, this wedding looks like just about one of the sweetest things i’ve ever seen. You captured it perfectly! Amazing job. I want one of those choc filled raspberries!

21. 0. Lynde says:

Gorgeous, everything about this wedding. The bride looks stunning, the set up for the cake, the sweet setting. Gosh, great photography as well! Love EVERYTHING!! Congratulations, Sarah, on capturing beautiful images!

22. 0. Sweet Pea says:

The bride with that horse is the cutest thing ever! I love the way the photographer incorporated the fields into their photos!

23. 0. Cyle Lewis says:

Wow, Sarah everything is exquisite, truly beautiful. I am impressed, as always!

24. Sarah is such a sweet and talented photographer… these are lovely!

25. 0. Mindy Overly says:

Wow, Sarah who’s the lovely bride? Amazing shoot. Look forward to working with you.

26. 0. Ivy says:

Wonderful to see the talented and sweet Sarah DeShaw featured here on the Wedding Chicks! The photos are inspiring… blueberry farms around the nation will need to amp up their farms… the brides are coming!
    Cheers~Ivy

27. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
    you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
    this is great blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

1. [...] | Blue glass bottles | Monique Lhuillier bridal dress with blue embroidery via Wedding Chicks | Blueberry idea images via Wedding Chicks | One shoulder strap dress via BHLDN | Rings with blue stone via Style Me Pretty [...]