Luxurious Winter Wedding Ideas

Billede Design and Erica Ann Photography collaborated on this winter wedding inspiration shoot at the base of Mt. Hood right outside of Portland, OR.

Kimberly’s styling for the shoot was beautiful light, soft natural botanicals, woodland creatures, and pastel colors, accented with a deep navy. The shoot was completed with a hot chocolate station in the snow with giant marshmallows and a snowman!

Everything is quite lovely including the exquisite invitations from Paper Bloom Studio. Be sure to check out the entire wedding gallery.

Erica Ann Photography & Fine Art

Event Design: Kimberly of Billede Design
Venue: Timberline Lodge at Mt Hood
Makeup: Kat Thompson
Hair: Bliss-Salon and Spa
hair Designer: Austi Eeckley
Floral Design:Moda Floral
Stationery:Paper Bloom Studio
Jewelry:  sahlia jewelry

Comments

1. 0. Gina says:

I love the winter and vintage combination. It’s classy yet surprising at the same time. The navy is a perfect compliment with the soft natural colors.

2. 0. Judy Stenstrom says:

I love, love, love the Paper Bloom stationary!

3. Such pretty and soft ideas!

xo

4. And thank you Sahlia for loaning us the beautiful handmade jewelry! http://sahliajewelry.com/

5. 0. Bunn Salarzon says:

Congratulations, Erica! Now, I must have a cup of hot chocolate after looking at all this snow.

6. Also, thanks Austie for loaning us the hairpiece! http://www.austieeckley.com/

7. 0. kimberly says:

Oh wow!! Thank you so much for featuring us and all your kind words :)

8. 0. Lauren says:

Love the flowers!

9. I love the creativity! I will be photographing my nephews wedding this summer, and love all the ideas!
    KT

10. 0. Jen says:

Beautiful! That’s not the base, though- it’s darn near most of the way up! I think 6000 ft. Gorgeous place and snow most of the year!

11. 0. Rachel says:

Beautiful! Who is the dress by???

12. 0. kristina says:

I second the dress question(????); overall, it is a dream.

13. 0. Sally Boyer says:

So soft and pretty, beautiful website~~stunning invites, Paper Bloom!

14. I’m really excited to be working with a past bride, Molly, who is a super talented artist and is creating custom… http://t.co/WePywPqd

1. [...] album! Erica and Kimberly have collaborated on many projects before – most recently on the Luxurious Winter Wedding shoot published on The Wedding [...]

2. […] Winter Wedding Inspiration. Furs and feathers, fascinators and winter boots? It doesn’t get much more luxurious than this winter wedding inspiration shoot. […]