Wedding Hair Pieces From Pixel and Hank

There are so many more images to see click here

Photography: Amy Carroll Photography
Accessories: Pixel and Hank

Comments

1. 0. Lala @ LenzLove says:

I love these!! Thanks for sharing.

2. 0. Sarah says:

The definition of fabulous! I must have one!

3. 0. Halee Surach says:

AWESOME! Love your hair pieces :) Keep doing what you love…it shows in your work!

4. 0. anne says:

love it all!

5. 0. daisy says:

Thanks so much for featuring our shoot!

6. 0. Patricia A Cornish-Hall says:

4 of my family members have Pixel & Hank accessories. They are awesome, very versatile and affordable. The girls look great and the kids are so darn cute with theirs on. Thanks Daisy.

7. 0. Renee - Bold Mom says:

Pixel & Hank accessories are breathtaking and her photo shoots never fail to disappoint! I only wish I knew about these when I got married!

8. 0. Melissa says:

I need those deco style black heels in the 2nd photo!! What brand are they?

9. 0. daisy says:

@Melissa Those lovely shoes are nine west and although they appear black they are emerald green! They are from a previous season so I’m not sure where you could find them now. Hope this helps :)

10. LOVE Pixel and Hank! Just bought my sister a hairpiece for Christmas. Needless to say she loved it!!

11. 0. Bianca says:

I just love the fun in these images, they are all having a great time… thanks for sharing

1. [...] Pixel and Hank makes handmade affordable accessories. Including some funky veils, hair flowers, boutonnieres and their latest addition – bow ties. Pixel and Hank offers a twist on what is expected without being too outrageous. Each item from their shop is made to order, which means everything is 100% customizable. Super cuteness. There are… Read the full post… [...]