Inland Empire Wedding At Casa 425 Wedding

Stacy and Joe’s black and white wedding had some serious vintage flair with vibrant splashes of color. The wedding took place at a hip new wedding venue, Casa 425. It is the only sophisticated boutique hotel in Southern California’s Inland Empire, a short drive from Ontario International Airport. It’s perfect for a hip and happening wedding. Boutwell Studio captured this Inland Empire wedding with charm and sophistication. We heart her!

There are so many more wedding details here that you have to see! Click here to check them out.

Photography: Boutwell Studio

Venue: Hotel Casa 425
Coordinator: kary h events
Caterer: Spaggis
Florist: Tommy Farmer Studios
Cake/Dessert: Fantasy Frostings
Rentals: Elegant Design Linens | Town & Country Rentals

Comments

1. 0. Lindsey Shea says:

Love this wedding! Awesome details…love the photo of the couple with the moustaches! So cute!

2. So cute! Love those menus.

3. The black and white stripes look amazing!! Truly elegant!

4. This is so uptown and classy! LOVING the vintage 40s hair!

5. The black/white striped tablecloths and billowy drapes are so classy. The flowers give just the right pop.

6. 0. Kestrelh says:

I’m officially obsessed with her dress! Anyone know where it is from?!? Pretty Please :)

7. 0. detailing Life says:

I so love the small cups with what looks like custard and cream? The spoons in them makes the whole picture :)

8. Love the black and white theme on this wedding; very chic.

9. 0. Stacy "The Bride" says:

Thank you for all the great comments..Kestrelh, I bought the dress at Alfred Angelo. The sash is actually a headband that I had sewn on to the dress to give it more of a vintage appeal.

10. 0. Kestrelh says:

Thank you! You look beautiful in it! I love the black and white theme and your shoes are phenomenal! Congrats and thank you again!

11. 0. Hannah says:

Love this wedding! Does anyone know a die-cut in the shop of the menu?? I want to use the shape for my DIY invitations and can’t find the right size. Any help would be appreciated!

12. I love the classic, timeless black & white color palette of this wedding. That yellow wall is really cool too!

1. [...] Read the full story. [...]