PPS-BHLDN-550x430B

Super Cute Engagement Film

Felicia and Sean started dating as freshmen at the University of Florida, and though they are both Miami natives, Gainesville is where they made their first home together. So they went to Gainesville and painted the 34th Street wall, attended UF football games and went tubing at Ginnie Springs which, were memories of the early stages of their relationship. Love It!

This video is no longer available to view. Please visit Belvedere Films on their website.

Comments

1. nice video!

2. 0. Andra says:

I can’t help but smile during the entire video. What a fantastic way for the couple to show their family/friends the love they share. Belvedere films is truly amazing for being able to capture this.

3. 0. sarah sedano says:

Couldn’t help but enjoy how happy they seem and the fact that they were comfortable doing something outside the box.

4. 0. Bryan says:

Wow, my fiance and I have been looking for a videographer for the passed 5 months now and I think we finally found them! I have heard quite the buzz about Belvedere Films from friends that have recently been married and all I hear is how friendly, professional and inexpensive these guys are (not to mention the amazing videos they make)! I spoke to Eddie (or Ed) about 2 weeks ago and I felt a sense of assurance that he was not going to bail on us and he was going to provide us with an amazing wedding video (not to mention the humbleness in his voice) It shows BF actually cares about capturing important moments rather than making a buck from us.

5. This is awesome! Such a great little video. I love that it’s their Save the Date :)

6. 0. Christine says:

Cute video!

7. 0. weddingchicks says:

This video is so refreshing! It looks so editorial and cool. We love it!

8. 0. Lindye Galloway says:

I die! This is wayyy too adorable!

9. 0. Nicole says:

WOW!!!! I absolutely adored this video! It was so creative and fun…I’m not surprised though because Belvedere Films is AMAZING!
    I used them for my wedding and couldnt be any happier with the results. I have watched my video a million times over…
    love them!

10. LOVE this video! So adorable and such a cute idea!

11. 0. Josy says:

Love this video! Super creative and truly captures the love the couple has for eachother. I’ve watched it so many times! :)

12. 0. Tim Feeny says:

Wicked job you guys, love it!

13. 0. Cami says:

I couldn’t love that video more! It brought back so many fantastic memories from when I went to UF. Love it. :)

14. 0. Josh says:

Outstanding! The cinematography was stunning. Very professionally done. Congrats! Keep it up.

15. Love this unconventional idea for a Save The Date announcement.

I wonder if Belvedere films will travel to L.A. for a session? I need to find a local vendor that offers the similar service. Any recommendations?

16. 0. Melissa Arias says:

This is an adorable video and a very creative way to let people friends and family know to “save the date”. I wish the happy couple the best of luck. :)

17. 0. becca at Petal says:

I ADORE this movie, they are fantastic, it’s so fun to watch, thank you for sharing!

18. 0. alexia says:

Love this so much!! So sweet.

1. [...] image above from the video’s feature on Wedding Chicks [...]