PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Quebec Wedding With Casual Charm

How are the wedding plans going? Hopefully your feet are up and you are sipping on a latte getting your weekend wedding inspiration on. Here is a little number from Canadian wedding photographer, Jennifer Ballard Photography.

Molly and Mike’s wedding was in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The ceremony was in Rockcliffe Park in Ottawa. They had bells on each chair for guests to ring instead of throwing rice or blowing bubbles. This was a huge hit and the wedding officiant had the crowd ring their bells at certain parts of the ceremony.

The reception was at a cute little restaurant called Le Hibou (The Owl) in Wakefield, Quebec about 30 minutes away.  Their wedding was the first wedding reception to be held at Le Hibou. It is such a gorgeous location right on the Gatineau River. Molly used fun shadow puppets she got on Etsy as part of the table decor.

There are ton of more fun details that you can check out here.

Canadian wedding photographer, Jennifer Ballard Photography is a proud sponsor and preferred vendor of The Wedding Chicks.

Make-up: Amy from Ottawa Makeup Artists
Flowers: Ottawa Blooms
Invites: VO Handmade
Shadow puppets: Owly Shadow Puppets
Molly’s dress was by Mikaella and from Baronness Bridal
Molly’s shoes: Kate Spade
Ceremony: Rockcliffe Park, Ottawa
Reception: Le Hibou, Wakefield, Quebec
Cake: Declan at C’est Delish

Comments

1. 0. Ashley says:

What a darling wedding! I got a laugh, because I am sitting here with my feet propped up and sipping my morning coffee!

2. 0. Jennifer Ballard says:

Thank you Amy and Jocey for featuring this wedding!

3. 0. Jackie says:

I love how you captured the details in this wedding, like the bride and groom on the cake, adorable! Great job!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

nice work jennifer, thank you for sharing with us!

5. 0. Mike says:

What amazing images, Jennifer!! You are truly a great talent.

6. just googling & find your website…really like the way you explaination,especially about the detail which captured in amzing way.a lot of information.will bookmark this site

regards

7. 0. Jen says:

Beautiful photos Jennifer! Once again you’ve done a wonderful job of capturing the moment with grace and style. I’m in good company when I say that so many of us couldn’t be happier with the photos you have taken for our special occasions!

8. 0. Jill Meacher says:

Wonderful photos! I love how Jennifer was able to capture the feel of the wedding. Truly beautiful.

9. 0. Nicole says:

I think you captured the country charm of this wedding perfectly! So many lovely details from this day – from the white dress against the backdrop of the green trees to those fantastic black and white shoes! Beautiful images Jen.

10. 0. Laura says:

These photos are beautiful and so vibrant! The beautiful day comes right through – amazing work!!!

11. 0. Jennifer Ballard says:

Thank you for all the lovely comments! xoxo

12. 0. Debra Rusnak says:

Jen – as usual the photos are incredible!

1. [...] Today is a very exciting day! Not only am I off to shoot Amanda and Jay’s wedding, but my work is being featured on The Wedding Chicks for the very first time! I am over-the-moon with joy to have one of my favourite weddings to date featured on this fabulous wedding inspiration site. Thank you so much Amy and Jocey! To see Molly and Mike on The Wedding Chicks click HERE! [...]