plumprettysugarrobes

Yellow & Blue Texas Wedding

Our next wedding is knee deep in wedding details. Prepare to take some serious notes on how sunshine yellow and navy are done right. Katelin and Blake were married in true Texas style at The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin. Loving all the bright and colorful flowers especially the billy button boutonniere all designed and created by Texas Wedding Florist, Petal Pushers.

Beautifully captured by Texas Wedding Photographer Kathryn Krueger Photography.

Texas Wedding Photographer Kathryn Krueger Photography and Coordinator Lucie’s Events are proud sponsors and preferred vendor of The Wedding Chicks

Venue: The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
Coordinator: Lucie’s Events
Caterer: Circle C Catering
Cake: Michelle’s Pastisserie
Flowers: Petal Pushers
Band: Random Axis
Dress: Lee-Ann Belter (Lillian Lottie Couture – Scottsdale, AZ)
Shoes: Kate Spade
Bridesmaids Dresses: Ann Taylor
Invitations: Paper Joy (Scottsdale, AZ)
Hair: Jennifer Hernandez, Avant Salon
Make-Up: Nisa Nicole
All other paper & decor: DIY

Comments

1. Beautiful. I love the navy and yellow together!

2. Beautiful!! I love everything from the parasols to the amazing bouquets to the flower girl’s garland!

3. navy blue and yellow is fast becoming one of my favorite wedding color palettes – so clean and crisp – and the wedding cake is gorgeous!

4. 0. Kathryn Krueger says:

Amy & Jocey – BEAUTIFUL post. Your layout skills make an already gorgeous wedding look perfect. So honored to be featured here and so happy it is of such a great bride!

5. 0. Lindsey Rushing says:

I love your attention to detail…what an interesting story you tell in your pictures!

6. 0. Meghan says:

Beautiful wedding! Can you please tell me where you foudn the birdcage for the cards?

Thanks so much!

7. 0. Katelin says:

Thanks so much for featuring our wedding. Kathryn did an incredible job capturing our day. We were honored to work with her.

The birdcage is from Home Goods. It was originally a dull silver and we painted it yellow. My mom and I spent hours hunting down various odds and ends to create a lot of unique, DIY ideas at places like Marshalls, TJMaxx and Home Goods.

8. 0. Kayla says:

Love this wedding! Katelin – can I ask where you got your parasols from? I am looking for white and everywhere I find has off white or ivory.

Thanks!

9. 0. Heather Bonney says:

Gor-geous. The bride. The place. and especially the pictures. Way to go Ms. Krueger. Glad no slips needed.

10. 0. Linda says:

Kathryn has indeed captured some very small details for your viewing pleasure which look fabulous in this layout. The full extent of her work is beyond description. She paints such a picture with her lens, capturing beautiful lighting, rays of sun (when they selectively peeked through the clouds), wonderful expressions, tiny moments so many others would have missed. She is a talent and a joy to work with.

11. 0. Jenn says:

I love your page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

12. 0. Aprilette says:

Love the yellow parasols and the matching yellow shoes of the bridesmaids.I have always loved the color yellow and is a great color concept for spring or summer weddings.

13. 0. Lea-Ann Belter says:

Stunning! I love the colors you chose, and the yellow shoes are so fun. Thank you for choosing one of my gowns.

14. 0. Katelin says:

The parasols are from Luna Bazaar. We ordered online. Hope you can find what you are looking for!

15. I like to share information that I have built up through the season to assist improve team performance.

16. 0. Anonymous says:

Excellent notable synthetic eye just for detail and may anticipate difficulties before they happen.

17. Hi there! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for
    the nice information you have got right here on this post.
    I will likely be coming again to your blog for more soon.

18. 0. Anonymous says:

I have a keen synthetic vision for details and may foresee complications before they will occur.

1. [...] like proud parents when we see our designers represented in other blogs. Wedding Chicks posted this wedding yesterday, and our very own Lea Ann Belter gown took center stage. The ‘Mathia’ dress [...]