Yellow, Blue & Red All Over Wedding Details

Jesi Haack is is beyond magnificent! Her wedding design and event planning skills are seriously off the hook. Sara and Michael wanted to do something bright, fun and personal. Read on to see how Jessie’s vision came to life.

Watermelon red. Vibrant blue. Sunshine yellow. The color combo alone is enough to flip me out! So, of course, Carissa from JL Designs and Melody from Sweet and Saucy Shop had to be along for the ride. The amazing girls at Posh Paperie really started the whole concept with their amazing invitation design! They really wanted it to be fun, different, and impacting while still capturing a classy and beautiful environment. This wedding is also a perfect example of how to distract from the sometimes difficult carpets and drapes of certain venues. The white chiavari chairs and white dance floor made the hugest difference to take your eye away from the abrupt colors of the venue!

Posh Paperie , Jesi Haack Weddings , Sweet and Saucy Shop are some of the best Orange County wedding vendors. They are preferred vendors and proud sponsors of The Wedding Chicks.

Save the Dates & Invitations: Posh Paperie
Event Design & Coordination: Jesi Haack Weddings
Floral & Event Design: JL Designs
Dessert Display: Sweet and Saucy Shop
Detail Shots: Mr Haack Photo
DJ: Epic Entertainment
Chairs & Dance Floor: Signature Party Rentals

Comments

1. 0. JL_DESIGNS says:

thanks girlies! :) i always love seeing these colors…they brighten up my day – and so did your feature! xoxoxo, c

2. What a fun and pretty wedding! I am in love with all the billy buttons!

3. 0. Mr. Haack says:

YEAH… thanks for the love, the girls rocked the details.

4. 0. JACKIE WONDERS says:

LOVED this wedding!!!! great job team, love you all :)

5. 0. Leira Zetroc says:

Ha ha…love that Lakers card. Other than that…fresh colours!

6. Love these colors! Goes perfectly with the hotel…. even the pool floats!

7. 0. katie says:

LOVE the color theme ! I especially love the red /white patterned table cloth.. so pretty.
    But I noticed that ‘dessert’ was spelled on the menu cards ‘desert’.. wonder if that is intentional or not?
    Also I’m wondering what an “Iviception” is? (on the invite) Am I behind the times.. is this something new or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?

8. gorgeous. one of my favorite collaborations on a wedding this team of wedding vendors(carissa, melody, jesi, mr haack) has done together

9. The wedding invitation looks really fun. I like the color combination and the fonts used.

10. Thanks! seeing this made me feel all happy and summery! I love these colours, blue and yellow are just fantstic together and I love th addition of that print for something even more original

11. 0. Angela Stott says:

fantastic styling everyone! I love the colors. The paper flowers on the wall behind the dessert table are gorgeous! I would love to see the actual wedding!

12. The bright yellow is so fun! Love the yellow and blue combo. The “YUM” sign is just adorable!

13. 0. Jessica Lewis says:

love it!

14. worldofbrides.co.uk make amazing wedding dress, designer wedding dress, wedding dresses all with a money back promise…worldofbrides.co.uk