Charming Pasadena Wedding

Do you remember the romantic engagement session that Chenin took of Jenn & Jonathon? If not you should definitely take a peak at it here.

Well here is Jenn & Jonathon’s pretty Pasadena Wedding from Boutwell Studio! The wedding took place at the Langham Hotel. As you can see they have a delightful cherry red bridge surrounded by a dreamy Japanese-style garden. The terraced ponds fed by gently flowing waterfalls provide the perfect backdrop for an intimate wedding ceremony. Soft pretty and romantic just how we like it.

Photography: Boutwell Studio is a preferred vendor and proud sponsor of The Wedding Chicks.

Wedding Planner: Echo Jenq
Florist: San Gabriel Nursery
The Awesome DJ: Donovan with Props fx
Lighting: Props fx
Dress: Winnie Couture Romonna
Invitations: Paper Wonders
Cinematography: Shade Tree Films

Comments

1. 0. WeddingXpert says:

I’m obsessed with the attire! The gown is gorg, and the groom’s pink bowtie? Love it. The bride’s hair is also lovely, wavy but not too fussy. Adorbs!

2. 0. Lizzie says:

Wow! Romantic and elegant! I love her swoopy hair!

3. Lol, love the photos in front of the painting! Cute – JG

4. 0. gina says:

wow…she looks amazing. i need that flower for my hair!!!!

5. 0. izabela says:

Amazing wedding! She is a stunning bride. I’d love her flower for my hair. Does anyone know where it came from? It is so sweet and delicate.

6. 0. Lindsey Shea says:

So romantic! Love it!

7. 0. Ashley Rath says:

Stunning dress, stunning shoes! What more can I say! These pictures are fantastic!

8. 0. Mirjam says:

Wow! Beautiful!

I’m just looking for that necklace and earrings!!! Does anyone know where to buy those?

9. 0. DIVADOG says:

Love the hair flower. Can anyone identify it?

10. SOoo lovely! The hair flowers are Twigs & Honey handmade silk orchids. :) :)

11. 0. Adelaide says:

It’s a relief to find somoene who can explain things so well

12. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
    It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

1. [...] Charming Pasadena Wedding | T&#1211&#1077 Wedding Chicks [...]