Classic Wedding From Lane Dittoe

Gray Bridesmaid Dresses

Happy Monday!

Lane Dittoe is definitely bringing pretty back! Along with a fabulous list of vendors this classic wedding will doubt be an inspiration spring board. Hues of mint green and soft grays filled the day thanks to Joyful Weddings and Events. They always seem to go above and beyond in the design department.

I have to throw out a nod to the florist, I am a sucker for Anemones in a wedding bouquet. There is something so magical about the little white flower with the black center.

Green Wedding Shoes

Lace Wedding Dress

Lane Dittoe Photography

photo guest book ideas

Lane Dittoe Photography

Do you love the Ynes and Ryan name sign? Of course it was hand made by Joyful Weddings and Events. The incredible cake was baked with love by none other than the spectacular Sweet and Saucy Shop. Always a crowd pleaser.

The bud vases surrounding the cake with an array of white flowers looks simple yet stunning. A perfect example of divine design.

Sweet and Saucey Wedding Cake

classic table numbers

Joyful Weddings Candy Table

Lane Dittoe Photography

Photographer: amy squires and co.
Coordinator: Joyful Weddings and Events
Cake: My Sweet and Saucy
Calligraphy: Laura Hooper
Flowers: The Treasured Petal
Lanterns: Classic Party Rental

Comments

1. Lovely wedding! The bouquet is precious. Love that I recognized the signature cake design by My Sweet and Saucy right away. The pastel and vintage tones on the photos are beautiful :)

2. 0. Ashley K says:

absolutely beautiful!

3. 0. Shayna says:

Beautiful pictures!

4. The back of her dress is stunning!

5. I love the candy bar! My sister did this at her wedding as favors since she got married around Halloween. It was a Trick-or-Treat table!

6. 0. Karie McLain says:

Beautiful wedding!

7. 0. Alicia says:

Where is that wedding dress from??? It is divine!

8. 0. True Blind Faith says:

I love the incorporation of grey! So elegant and so modern.

9. Tis was a beautiful wedding. The candy jars are super sweet (no pun intended!)

10. 0. Catherine Rhodes says:

That cake is fabulous! Goes so well with the sweets table. Love it!

11. 0. Courtney Toney says:

Yay! Thanks so much for featuring ynes & ryan’s wedding! We loved it- such a great team of vendors and sweet couple. Thank you for the kind words as well :) we love you guys!

12. Love these paper lanterns!

13. 0. Shannon says:

just lovely! I’ve never seen those flowers but they are beautiful! mmm..and that candy bar! Such a beautiful wedding!

14. Absolutely fab. gorgeous. amazing shots! Just WOW. Incredible work Amy! :)

15. This wedding is lovely!

16. 0. Lisa Green says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the floral arrangements – beautiful and simple color scheme and I just think anemone’s are delightful!

17. The wedding turned out gorgeous! Loved working with you ladies!

18. This is an excellent weeding. Great collection of nice pictures of wedding. I am looking for this type of great picture. Thank you so much for sharing this.

19. GORGEOUS! These details are incredible. love the delicate touches of color and texture. Great capture!

20. 0. Ariel Yve says:

Gorgeous cake and gorgeous wedding! I love the combination of textures/colors in the first photo.

21. 0. lane dittoe says:

thanks for all the good words! and p.s i’m a dude! thanks

22. 0. Josh Littrell says:

luv, luv, luv the seashell cake!

23. 0. Michael Wachniak says:

As a wedding photographer, a groom-to-be, AND a kid at heart, I have to say any reception that has a candy buffet is absolutely amazing! :)

24. 0. aurora says:

Awesome Classic and Elegant love love love it! the details on this one are aweseome!

25. 0. megan welker says:

gorgeous! I love the colors in this wedding..the bride is stunning :)

26. 0. tim dinofa says:

i wish all my brides would wear colored wedding shoes. (:

27. 0. Jennifer Eileen says:

What a great cake and background! And the brides shoes are beautiful.

28. 0. Eve Harrison says:

LOVE the candy bar :)

29. 0. Leandra says:

Such pretty details… and I love the bridesmaids’ dresses!

30. This has to be one of my favorite weddings posted to date. The details and photography are amazing!!! (@BlairVB)

31. 0. Andrea says:

Love this wedding – Amazing colors! Beautiful couple and stunning photography! swoon…

Twitter: akhaydon

32. 0. Trini says:

I love the organic feel to this wedding. I wish my brides would do this look and feel more often.

33. I love everything about this wedding! Love.

34. adding my twitter name with my comment: @danascheller

35. 0. Marianne Wilson says:

I love her dress and all the gorgeous greens!

36. 0. LaurenHGrove says:

Love the gray in this wedding. One of my favorites!

37. 0. hugh says:

yeah lane! nicely done, man.

38. 0. Vanessa @ V3 says:

Love the subtle vibe of this color palette! Pretty wedding and photos!

39. 0. Cristi says:

LOVE the colors and the details!

40. 0. smr789 says:

I want her shoes! Any ideas where she got them???

41. 0. Jill Scott says:

I love this wedding dress on ynes and am curious to know who designed it. thank you!

42. 0. Stacia says:

It was a pleasure to work with Ynes, her wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Congrats Ynes and Ryan!!!

43. 0. Madelene Farris says:

I was wondering if you had any idea where the bridesmaids dress on the far left came from. That lovely silvery gray color seems hard to come upon, but in that dress I love the style and the color!
    Any information would be helpful. Thank you so much!

44. 0. Ynes says:

I’m a little late, but here you go:

Dress is Modern Trouseau, Bridesmaid dresses are Melissa Sweet, Shoes are Cole Haan wedding collection dyed at Factotum in Corona Del Mar. Thanks All! It really was the perfect day, much thanks to every single one of our fabulous vendors.

45. 0. Alyssa says:

Please tell me the designer of her beautiful dress. I love it so much.

46. 0. kim says:

Hi I know this is going to sound where but do any of your girls still have there dresses and if so would they want to sell them? I love them and can’t find them any where.

47. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any recommendations
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

1. [...] Wedding, Featured! By thetreasuredpetal Ynes and Ryan’s wedding was featured on Wedding Chicks this morning!  Here is a peek- check out the rest here.  Also, be sure to visit the Amy Squires [...]

2. [...] Our 2009 season was absolutely amazing and it could not have finished off better than it did with Ynes and Ryan’s wedding. A super sweet couple and wedding party, mixed with a great color scheme and a wonderful vendor team made for an incredible wedding. It was featured on The Wedding Chicks yesterday and you can see their full post here. [...]

3. [...] Williams Photography | Martha Stewart row 4: Calla Evans Photography | Amy Squires and Co. via The Wedding Chicks Posted in Inspiration Boards | Permalink [...]