Wedding_chicks_1kb

Strawberry Wedding Invitations

Strawberry Wedding Invite

Promise Tangeman sent me over a submission that we will be sharing with you a little later. She actually was a bridesmaid in one of the weddings we just featured shot by the wonderful Hugh Forte. She also sent me over this delicious Strawberry Wedding Invitation that she designed for her sister’s barn yard wedding. I instantaneously feel in L-O-V-E with them. You can email Promise at booking@promisetangeman.com!

strawberry wedding invitation

strawberry wedding invitations

strawberry wedding inviations

Photography: Bryan Lamb

Comments

1. 0. asianbees says:

omg. those are amazing.

2. 0. Kim.D says:

Great graphic design on these invites. Wedding invitations can be very plain. I like how eye-catching and unique these are.

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

I know right I love them. Promise is super duper.

4. Great design…love how unique it looks!

5. 0. Shayna says:

Very Cute!

6. 0. Troy Grover says:

We are so happy with the way Promise made these invitations for us. Fun to see them up here on Wedding Chicks!

7. 0. Angelica Z says:

I love this. It reminds me of Strawberry Fields

8. 0. Damon Dietz says:

I am loving the strawberry invitation. I wonder where the inpiration for this came from. Truely unique, and beautiful photographs as well!

9. 0. wcbridenicole says:

Has anyone seen Across the Universe? It looks just like it! Its kinda crazy, literally just last week, my fiance and I were talking about how cool it would be to do an Across the Universe/Beatles themed wedding!

10. 0. Angie says:

Awesome invitations. I hope to see pictures from this wedding on your blog because it looks like it’ll be great!

11. 0. AngelinaRose says:

Absolutely fantastic invitations! Truly one of a kind. I would love to see your invitations floating around AZ.

12. Absolutely unique and lovely invitations. I’ve seen them with graphics similar but these are simply beautifully and tastefully done. Beautiful.

13. These are great! I love the cohesion of the theme through the use of the strawberry. A beautiful touch.

1. [...] have got it going on. Sheesh. SOOOO FUN! I love them. I was so honored when i heard she wanted to feature these little pretties on their site. I am so excited for my sister and Troy and I cant wait to see [...]