9 Classy Ways to Infuse Cannabis into Your Wedding
Say your high-dos with a beautiful cannabis infused wedding. Le Festin Events and a team of talented vendors wanted to showcase the potential and beauty of cannabis in all its forms. Inspired by the vintage Americana paintings of Norman Rockwell, they came up with 9 classy and fun ways to infuse cannabis into just about everything for your wedding day.
From a beautiful hemp + silk wedding dress to a “bud bar” with a professional “budtender” and “dabarista”, we love how creative and unique each idea turned out. Read on to learn more, and be sure to visit the full gallery captured by Kiel Rucker Photography for more budding ideas.
Removing the negative stigma
From Le Festin Events: This was an inspiration shoot featuring multiple layers of what can be included in a cannabis wedding. I, along with all vendors involved, wanted to truly show the potential and beauty of cannabis, to steer people away from the negative stigma that has surrounded it through the years.
1) Bridesmaids and groomsmen cannabis gifts.
2) A hemp and silk wedding dress. This gorgeous gown was handmade by Larimeloom.
3. Add cannabis to your greenery! Think cannabis centerpieces, floral crown, bouquet and boutonnieres.
I wanted to show that cannabis can indeed be incorporated into wedding in classy, fun and beautiful ways. I realize that a wedding may not necessarily incorporate ALL of the items we have shown here, but this inspiration shoot is truly meant to inspire and perhaps give couples ideas of what can be placed into their big day in little doses.
4) A cannabis decorated lounge and stations with clocks set to "4:20".
5) Cannabis Tokens (I call these “Token Tokens”) which was designed to give out to guests over the age of 21. Each guest receives 3 – 4 tokens which they can redeem for a small hit of marijuana, or a very low dose edible, or a very low dose of “canna cocktail” (1.5 – 2 milligrams of THC or CBD) to ensure that guests are not over-consuming.
6) A “Canna Bar” with a PROFESSIONAL budtender and a dabarista that guide 21+ age guests on various marijuana strains, ways of intake and certainly talk about the strains and effects. SUPER important!
Vintage Americana feel
The colors used are bright and happy, with various ones of blue, to give the feeling of a spring or summer wedding in the country. The farmhouse and the idea of pushing the envelope with cannabis in weddings brought the idea of the painter and progressive activist, Normal Rockwell. So, the shoot was centered around the feeling of vintage Americana.
7) A Canna-Infused Cocktail Bar. We used a cannabis infused sparkling water with a mixer. 1.5 MG of THC per drink.
8) A Canna Infused Edibles Station with 1.5 – 2 MG CBD (non-psychoactive cannabinoid) and THC (psychotropic cannabinoid) infused flatbreads, pasta and soup shooters.
9) Last but not least, a cannabis adorned cake. View All Images