Are you planning to have a Sparkler exit at your wedding? Then read this 👇🏼
Wedding Sparkler send-offs are an amazing way to finish for an already perfect evening filled with friends and family. You just need a handful of sparklers, a pocketful of your wedding guests and a dark corner outside – then you’re good to go! There are several things to consider for a magical sparkler exit if you want to make it flawless. .
1. Make sure your venue allows a sparkler sendoff. Ask for a good location. Make sure there isn’t any fire hazards (overhanging branches, dead leaves and dry brush)
2. Use extra long sparklers designated for send offs. You want the long sparklers so no one gets their hands burned or burns someone else. You want the sparklers at least 20” long. There are plenty of places you can google for this.
3. Provide plenty of ignition sources with which your guests can light their sparklers. Candles and torches work the best, and you should avoid matches or handheld lighters. Matches require two hands to light, burn down quickly and are difficult in wind.
4. Line up guests in two rows. Keep guests at a safe distance so they don’t burn each other. When everything is set, the wedding coordinator will instruct everyone to light their sparklers together.
5. Exercise good judgment and take safety precautions. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand! Also, provide a place to safely dispose of the used wedding sparklers.
The way we see it is that sparkler exits are a sure fire way to get all of your closest friends and family involved with a photo that always looks amazing. And who wouldn’t want that?
Wedding dress: @hermionedepaula
Celebrant: Dayle Thomas
Visit us at 👉 http://www.hipsterwedding.asia
#hipsterwedding #chinawedding #weddingvietnam