Happy Memorial Weekend To All! We hope that you spend some lovely time with your family and enjoy this holiday weekend, here are some Sweet Treats for your Friday.
1. Gia Canali is quite amazing a Los Angeles based photographer but, of course is a globetrotter. Her images are down right pretty and we highly suggest you stop by her sight and say hi. She also has some delightful eye candy on her blog.
2. Just some pretty flowers from Bildyra's Portfolio.
3. Ohh Leo Patrone! He really is quite magical. Skip on over and view his enchanting work.
4. Budi Juspandi is a hair stylist and we thought that this hair style would go perfect with your bohemian inspired wedding.
1. A Modern Texas Wedding For You
2. Make some Eco Friendly Succulent Place Cards
3. Watch The Anatomy of an Engagement
4. Come and see our Adorable Idaho Wedding
5. Get shabby chic or eco friendly with some Lovely Wedding Table Ideas
8. Learn how to make some DIY Wedding Placemats
9. Easy Wedding Escort Cards with mini mason jars
10. More do-it-yourself goodness with DIY Wedding Menus
11. Put on some Sexy Swimwear For Your Honeymoon