Sweet Treats + Fancy Buttons
Hey there fancy ladies and gentlemen. We have some lovely Sweet Treats this Friday that you are going to adore.
1. We are kinda head over heels in love with this button wedding cake. We found it over at one Barebone Photo but, was taken by d+g photography.
2. This would look perfect on you for your honeymoon from Free People.
3. You seriously have to check out the rest of Ever Lasting Fashion's custom designed wedding shoes.
4. This wedding brooch bouquet is pretty darn amazing. In fact, every single one of Letters4Lilly's bouquets is off the hook. In fact there is a 36 week waiting period to have one made.
5. If you love letterpress you will love Thistle Berry Press.
Look at this sweet and unexpected ring pillow idea featured on Honey Living.
Loving Natalie Portman's engagement ring? Get the look - a round, micro-pave set stunner - on BRIDEfinds.
How about a little Yellow Wedding Inspiration from the Wedding Chicks to get excited about spring!
This gorgeous colorful wedding on Every Last Detail has some awesome ideas for details- signs, escort cards, table numbers and more!
Does a cheap wedding dress exist? The amazing finds for under $200 on The Broke-Ass Bride will have you saying yes!
Get inspired: an infusion of Italian traditions in a classic Newport wedding + INCREDIBLE cliffside photography from Armor & Martel on bWed Exclusive.