Sweet Treats + Chocolate Wedding Menus
Yes, it is Friday already and of course we have some deliciously sweet treats to share with you.
1. This dress is beyond adorable. Swiss dots on french tulle with whiffs of ruffles hanging at the bottom. You really cannot go wrong with this JCREW wedding gown.
2. Look no further we have your FREE customized arrow and heart table numbers for you. Emailed your inbox instantly like magic.
3. In lieu of wedding favors what about a chocolate menu. We discovered this in Real Weddings from Thompson Poole Photography. Delysia Chocolatiers baked these with love for you.
4. Fun and sexy, this satin evening shoe has clusters of pewter beads decorating the T-strap for a playful look by Max Studio for $120. These T-straps also come in silver.
5. How about this yellow Gold Silk Couture Flower to top off your look for $45 from Etsy artist weddingaisle.
1. Inspired By Their Love Of Children
2. Yellow & Blue Texas Wedding
3. Nautical Wedding Monogram
4. Eco Friendly Wedding Favor
5. San Francisco Intimate Wedding
6. Palms Spring Wedding Filled With Vintage Charm
7. Killruddery Estate Engagment Shoot
8.A Pittsburgh Wedding
9. DIY Free Custom Bunting Save The Dates
10. Spring Time Baltimore Wedding
11. Baltimore Wedding With Cheeky Charm
12. A Korakia Pensione Palm Springs Wedding
13. Stylish Cake Stands
14. Geek is Tres Chic Wedding