DIY Seed Bomb Wedding Favor
Want to give back a bit to Mother Nature on you wedding day? Well, we have the most perfect DIY project for you! These easy-to-make seed bomb wedding favors are the perfect way to spread the love after your spring or summer wedding. Such a neat idea, right?!
Bonus! We even have this adorable design template for these super cute muslin favor bags. All you have to do is download it here, print it onto iron on printer paper and iron away! Easy-peasy! Or you can send off this design template to get it made into a rubber stamp like Krista A. Jones Photography did in the images below.
Materials For Seed Bombs:
Air Dry Clay Potting Soil Wildflower Seeds Water Directions:
- Mix together four parts clay to one part soil. Add seeds and a small amount of water to the mix to moisten the clay.
- Knead the mixture together until the soil and clay are mixed evenly.
- Form one inch balls and allow the balls to dry in the sun for at least a day.
Materials For Linen Bags: 4x6 Muslin Bags Iron on printer paper Directions:
- Download this super cute design template here.
- Load your printer with iron on printer paper (be sure to read the directions on the package)
- Iron on to your adorable favor bags
- Package seed bombs together in stamped linen bags.
- Download the instruction card and punch a hole in the corner, string some twine through the hole, and attach to the bag. Voila ... amazing and earthy wedding favor
Love the idea of making the seed bombs but not really into DIY? We just so happen to have a few cute Seed Bomb Favor Bags you might like in our shop.