Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
This Will You Be My Do It Yourself Download is a completely awesome idea to wow your wedding party. Available for Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, you'll have a blast making them. See more of our fabulous Do It Yourself projects here.
Stephanie Hunter Photography recently made these Will You Be My bottles for her bridesmaids and for her fiance's groomsmen for their upcoming wedding. She goes on to share you with you how they created this cuter than life Do It Yourself Will You Be My Downloads.
We loved the idea of using the Wedding Chicks templates for cards but wanted something that really read into our style and that our friends would love, so we bought beer and spiked lemonade and used special waterproof labels to bring it all together. It was a HUGE hit! All of our attendants decided to keep their bottles...the girls are even going to keep them as little vases to house flowers in the future!
1. Buy bottles - beer, wine, spiked lemonade or flavored water...really, anything goes!
2. Buy special labels (important...we tried it with normal labels and they quickly became discolored and shriveled)! We used these on weatherproof matte inkjet beer labels.
3. Customize your cards/labels from Wedding Chicks: For The Bridesmaids Click Here. For The Groomsmen Click Here. To change your desired colors save image by right-clicking.
4. Use label software or template available on the Online Labels website to create labels
5. Import earlier customized image onto label using template or software.
6. Use whatever font you want to put the name of the bridal party member on the top label (where the neck of the bottle is).
7. Print final design on labels.
8. Remove existing labels from bottles - you may need to soak in warm water first.
9. Dry thoroughly.
10. Attach customized labels avoiding air bubbles.
11. Hand out and enjoy! *Tip: Buy extra labels in case you make mistakes!
Stephanie Hunter Photography