Before you begin swooning over the watercolor boudoir session from Jessica Lorren Photography and event designer Jessica Sloane, we picked out a few pretty things hat would look amazing at your boudoir session. It has been decided that everyone should have a boudoir session at least once. Before you dial up your favorite photographer, scroll down for a complete shopping list of our latest lingerie picks.
To really inspire your boudoir session, Jessica and Jessica think boudoir sessions can be truly beautiful, classy and elegant. They don't have to be over-the-top sexy. People are often uncomfortable with boudoir, so we wanted to approach this session by capturing who the bride is by doing something she loves in an intimate setting. This beauty loves to paint (with watercolors), so we photographed her at ease in her own element. To see more beautiful boudoir pictures visit our full gallery.
Photographer: Jessica Lorren Photography Event Designer: Jessica Sloane Venue: McConnell House Makeup: Jordan Byers Hair: Jordan Byers Read on for the complete shopping list of our latest lingerie picks. Some are on serious sale, do not miss out on a great find.
1. Jenny Packham blush, lemon and peach chemise that is hand-painted with hand-placed crystal embellishments | Original price $1,325 Now $530 60% off
2. Colorful tie dyed bra with ruching at middle of bust. Stretchy. Handmade in Hawaii! $36 With matching hipster undies $26
3. Juicy Couture Dragonfruit Nighty with Galloon Lace $56
4. Gilligan by Gilligan & OMalley Cami Set in Assorted Colors $21.24. As seen in bright orange
5. Colored in a sweet cerise hue and exquisitely embroidered with pretty lace appliqué, Carine Gilson's lustrous silk-satin chemise $935
6. Affinitas Intimamtes Ida Collection. Feminine lace, ruching and delicate bow accents on soft mesh create an effortlessly sweet appeal. Price was not available online.
7. Peach silk slip from Gold Hawk featuring two adjustable shoulder straps, and lace detailing at the chest and hem.$92