We know you are perfectly capable of putting your own day of bridal survival kit together, but how great would it be to receive all these goodies as a bridal shower gift? With all the great universal registries, you simply have to pin this and add it to your universal registry. We know for sure that MyRegistry.com offers this fabulous service.
Another great idea would be to make a pinterest board with everything you would personally love to have in your day of bridal survival kit, and share it with your friends and family. Below are our must-haves minus some q-tips and girly personal items. Everything fits perfectly in our Crest Custom Monogram Tote for Charlotte of Plum Pretty Sugar's wedding.
Tote Bag: Crest Custom Monogram Tote 1. Mirror Mints Tins: In seconds flat, you're home free with fresh breath and a flirty smile.
2. Soften your hands L'Occitane Limited Edition Desert Rose Shea Hand Cream
3. MED e TATE This product contains the highest potency antiperspirant available and contains botanicals to help maximize dryness.
4. Help is a new type of drug company that has perfect travel sized containers for everything you might need.
5. For delectable and dependable moisture we love Sugar Lip Treatment. It is our pocket right now!
6. You need a snack! We love think thin bars, but whatever your favorite bar or snack is throw it in.
7. Haha a Kleenex Cozy from Busy As Can B 8. Clorox Bleach Pen Gel is the perfect item for applying spot treatments to areas which need bleach.
9. Pure Style Girlfriends: Stay Put Double Sided Fashion Tape -This Hollywood secret can solve many wardrobe problems. 36 clear, pre-cut transparent strips in a handbag-friendly container. Leaves no residue on clothes.
10. Who knows, you may need to do some quick stitching. Be prepared with our Mini Sewing Set - a pocket-size sewing kit
11. Keep those pretty locks up and in place all day with Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Hairspray