In our opinion UPS MY CHOICE is a must have if you are on an online shopper who receives packages regularly, a bride, or anyone that does not want to sit around all day and wait for their package. Yep ... we signed up, so we can can organize all of our our online purchases, and know exactly when they are arriving. Basic membership is free, with the option to upgrade for a premium membership, that offers a few more perks.
Are you planning a honeymoon? Worried about all of your registry gifts? Fret not, UPS MY CHOICE has you covered. You can control when and where your deliveries will arrive. You can enjoy your honeymoon without missing all those Crate & Barrel deliveries. Read on for exact details and to hear how you can win a $100 Amex Card.
Bonus! Simply sign up for UPS MY CHOICE, and simply leave a comment below and you are automatically entered to win an AMEX gift card. 2 winners will win a $100 AMEX gift cards and 3 winners will win a $50 AMEX gift card. Winners will be chosen, September 4, 2012. Remember the service is free and quite beneficial to all you busy brides out there.
Basic Free Membership
• Receive a phone, e-mail or text message alert the day before a package arrives
• Receive an approximate 4-hour delivery time frame.
• If the initial delivery time doesn’t work, there are options to reschedule or reroute the package for a $5 transactional fee.
• Go online and release packages requiring a signature.
Premium Membership Costs $40
• All the features listed above with the basic free membership plus everything below
• Manage and track all your home deliveries with a convenient, online calendar
• Designate where you would like our driver to leave your package (e.g. back porch)
• Get a confirmed two-hour window for home delivery
• Reschedule the delivery of a package while you're on vacation or honeymoon
Disclosure Statement: The UPS My Choice public relations team partnered with bloggers such as the Wedding Chicks to help educate consumers about the UPS My Choice service. As part of this program, we have received compensation for our time. They did not tell us what to say or influence opinions in our blog posts. UPS believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. UPS’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.