Teal, mint and gold come together at last in this next wedding, and it's going to blow your mind with just how beautiful it all turned out! Modern details mixed with sparkly table cloths and pops of gold create a glam, relaxed vibe that's simply mint to be.
All joking aside, you seriously can't miss this wedding! See every last details in the full gallery here captured by the talented folks at Concept Photography.
A Vision in Mint
Our vision for a modern, classic wedding, with a hint of chic and touch of gold took off. I had my mint green shoes before I even tried on dresses. Finding the dress with my bridesmaids and mom was one of the most fun and effortless things on the wedding to-do list. I spent hours on photographer sites, wedding blogs (Weddings Chicks a memorable one), Instagram, and poring through bridal magazines, to find vendors and gather ideas.
Our vision came together perfectly! From the mix-and-match bridesmaids, to including our fur babies, and of course the delicious food! If I had to pick a favorite detail, it would have to be writing our own ceremony and vows, which made the day even more special to each of us. It was a real tear jerker, so I am grateful for the professional make-up that didn’t smudge a bit.
Mint, teal & gold
We picked up mint, teal, and gold effects wherever we could, and printed our own signs and program board to keep within budget and make it personal. Some of my favorite finds were watercolor gift tags from Anthropologie that we used for escort cards, and mint green sequined table runners to add a little sparkle.
Read on to see how much this teal, mint and gold modern wedding cost. Please note that costs change as the years go by, and prices are subject to change. This is just one couple’s breakdown to give you a rough estimate on how much a wedding like this may cost you.
Here's a breakdown of our five biggest party expenses:
- We spent a majority of the budget (~60%) on the venue. This included ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception space, and all the food and beverage.
- About 15% of our budget went to photography and videography, very important to us.
- We set aside about 5% of the budget for floral and stuck to it.
- DJ and lighting, and chair and draping rental together accounted for 5% of the budget as well.
- For my own sanity's sake I spent $1500 on month-of wedding coordination and would highly recommend every bride hire someone to help out at least for the wedding day.
Other things we splurged on:
- Our head to toe wedding looks, including accessories, alterations, bridal hair and makeup, and my reception dress and shoes. My advice...don't forget to budget in all these little things that add up quickly, aside from the cost of the dress, suit/tux, and shoes.
- Bridal party and parent gifts. We kept finding great things to add to their thank-you gifts over our 19 month engagement. Truthfully no present could express our gratitude enough for all the time, support, love, celebrations, and memories they gave to us.