I am sure everyone has a romantic weekend planned out. But, in the meantime let's enjoy some lemon yellow Sweet Treats.
1. Lucky for you Sandra Fazzino shared with us this thoughtful love banner. Click here to see more of this gorgeous diy.
2. Dessy Group has the biggest selection of ties and pocket squares for the groom and his men.
3. Nordstrom wedding is kinda amazing. Check it out!
4. Dessy Group is now carrying wedding parasols for you.
5. Custom Robert Indiana replica cake topper with birds available in any color from Blue Butterfly Design.
This eclectic wedding featured on Every Last Detail has some awesome details, including some gorgeously affordable bottle centerpieces!
Would you wear a non-bridal dress to your wedding? Check out this gorgeous selection on Honey Living for a bunch of dresses fit to wed.
Chef and Send The Trend CEO Divya Gugnani shared her favorite garden party wedding favors with BRIDEfinds.
This rustic gem engagement shoot on bWed Exclusive (featuring the cutest high school sweethearts) is sure to put a smile on your face!! Just in time for Valentines Day!
Mallory's photo-calendar guestbook is one of several easy + cheap wedding DIY projects this week on The Broke-Ass Bride. Get your craft on, and never miss a loved ones birthday again!
Get your French fix with this Amelie Inspired Engagement Shoot. The perfect shoot to get your romantic side inspired.