Why not treat the ladies that have been there for you through this entire wedding process? Here are a few Sweet Treats for your bridesmaids that they would love to have but might not splurge on.
1. A Letters Lubell journal. Each 4.375 x 5.5 " notebook is letterpress printed front and back in black soy ink on recycled brown board stock and filled with 50 blank pages. Perfect for wedding notes and to do lists.
2.Love Heals is a quaint jewelry store in Ojai, California. What makes them extra special is that for every piece of jewelry you buy they will plant 10 trees.
3. We all want cute things to sleep in. This little cami and short set from Victoria's Secret is so sweet for sleep, with lacy trim and mini bows.
4. CND's Shellac polish, which is also perfect for the bride to be! It's much different than your run of the mill manicure. In this process, thin layers of gel are applied to the nails and cured under an ultraviolet light to create a highly durable, glossy finish. I can vouch for 5 days without a chip.
5. Spoil your maids with these Juicy Couture slippers. Soft leather ballet that has pretty ruched details at the toe, for pretty pampering at home or on the go.
1. Australia Never Looked So Pretty
2. Rent Vintage Wedding Parasols
3. Connecticut Backyard Wedding
4. Oklahoma Vineyard Wedding
5. Woodland Chic Wedding Decorations
6. Texas Wedding Engagement
7. Altadena Town & Country Club Wedding
8. San Fransisco Minty Green Engagement Session
9. An Arizona Desert Wedding
10. Real Vintage Wedding Gowns