Vintage is SO in and buying a vintage gown is even more hip. Check out this Timeless Vixen over at Etsy. This 1950's Exquisite Crisp-White Floral-Print Fully-Lined Lace & Taffeta dress can be yours for $350. That is seriously such a great price for a wedding dress.
2. Cute Cute Cute! We are smitten with Untamed Petals. Seriously cute stuff that is not going to break the bank. We are crushing over this large handmade rhinestone bow. You would look really good in this.
3. Have you seen our new Hand Picked Vendors? We currently only have Southern California up, but are feverishly working away to finish other ares. The gorgeous lady in the dress uses props from FOUND. If you would like to see more of this styled shoot be sure to visit Utterly Engaged.
4. Displaying big, beautiful blossoms would be so pretty. Large flowers, such as hydrangeas, roses, and peonies, are less likely to flop around than smaller ones. Give your florist antique serving pieces that you scouted out a thrift stores. We found these pretties over at Real Simple which has some terrific ideas.
5. Sexy-sweet looks will be a cinch with Luichiny Zeppelin Pump. Its stiletto heel that makes it part seductress and its adorably over sized bow makes it sweeter than candy.
1. San Luis Obispo Ranch Style Wedding
2. Chicago Engagement Session At The Drake Hotel
3. Cody Buell Photography
4. "NEW" Hand Picked Vendors
5. The Wedding Chicks At The Pearl
6. Sacramento Homespun Wedding
7. DIY Pretty Patterned Fabric Envelopes
8. Americana Wedding Ideas
9. Peacock Wedding Ideas
10. Glamorous Wedding From Elizabeth Messina