We hope that you enjoyed our birthday week as much as we did. Now it is time for some delicious Sweet Treats.
1. Doesn't this cake look too luxurious to eat? Cupcakes Couture located in Manhattan Beach really does some breathtaking work. This is just a smidgen of what they have to offer.
2. Edwardian Summer Lawn Gown for all you vintage lovers. Check them out at adorevintage.com.
3. Jenny Packham also carries breath taking wedding accessories. View her entire 2011 Bridal Collection here.
4. Do not forget to enter to win a dress from Sarah Seven.
5. Be sure to enter to win wedding tees and tanks and a few customized wedding totes from the Wedding Chicks.
Check out Honey Living's feature on the way one bride preserved her wedding day memories so she can see them every day.
See the new Kate Spade Bridal Collection of dresses - which hit Nordstrom 3 weeks early - on BRIDEfinds.
Need some Sweet Love? Check out The Wedding Chicks' new free custom download: the Sweet Love Invitation Suite.
Brides-to-be: Want to make floral decisions easier AND save some money? The March Edition of bWed Exclusive's month-to-month guide of popular and seasonal flowers is here to help!
It's a wonder anyone has time to blink 48 hours before their own wedding, let alone blog - yet The Broke-Ass Bride's Mallory shot it out of the park with this profoundly moving post about the importance of distinguishing your wedding from your marriage.