1. So we could not resist showing you this out of this world couture candy table that Lori from The Caketress created. We knew you that it would knock your socks off! Lori worked with Cindy Johnson from Platinum Events Group to style the shoot.
2. Valentino's new Fall 2010 collection is out and this would make a stunning wedding gown. It has been described as haute couture for the Twilight generation. Take special notice to the model's soft pink gloves accented with the perfect bows. Adorable is all we have to say.
3. We found the mecca of vintage jewelry for your wedding. KD Designs Studio has vintage bridal jewelry with a story. We are in love with this beautiful handmade one of a kind hair comb, made with sparkling vintage rhinestones on a new piece of metal filigree with a new comb. Please note these rhinestones are true vintage from approx the 1920s to 1930. Once you visit the store you will be glad you stopped by.
4. Are you looking for that perfect pair of wedding shoes with just the right bow and possibly a blue heel? Well... look no further Nina shoes has a new customized section on their site that allows you to custom design your shoes. We custom designed these beauties to match our Valentino gown for $150.
5. A lovely letterpress and Goco invitation site that you might called Parrot Design Studio.
We had such a lovely week and wanted to make sure that you did not miss anything, so be sure to check out ...
1. Orange County Real Wedding With Shabby Chic Details
2.Vintage Airstream Engagement Shoot
3. Fresh & Modern Connecticut Wedding
4. Suddenly Inspired Monogram
5. Minneapolis Real Wedding With Yellow Details
6. Please Vote For Us
7. NYC Queens County Farm Wedding
8. Adorable Barn Yard Wedding
9. A Wonderland Couture Event
10. Bridal Shower Decor Ideas