The week has passed and hopefully you have the entire weekend to do some serious wedding planning. Before you dive into all of your DIY projects, we have a few Sweet Treats for you.
1. Brosnan Photography recently did an amazing photo shoot for B Wedding Magazine. You really have to check out the entire thing by clicking here. We promise that you will love it.
2. Amy Kuschel has an incredible web site for finding a dress. They sort everything by cut, color and fabric. This little number is called the Hepburn. With french Alençon "Grand Peony" Lace gives a splendid, cosmopolitan appeal to Hepburn's strapless neckline and pleated 50's style mikado skirt. Hepburn is just the right look for "Love in the Afternoon"! See more photos of the gown by clicking here.
3. Seriously how cute are these Seersucker bow ties? Modern-cut seersucker bow tie for infants, toddlers and boys of all ages from Baby By Stevie.
4. Orange Beautiful has the perfect sign for your guests to find their escort cards or just to have and hang in the house. It is almost your turn to Eat Drink and Be Married.
Check out all of our posts from the week. We had such a lovely week over at your favorite wedding blog ... that's us, The Wedding Chicks. (; In case you missed anything you can get updated by clicking on the links below.
1. Trendy Cape Town Wedding
2. 1940s Inspired Wedding Gowns
3. A Beyond Stylish Orange County Wedding
4. New Free Formal Crest Download From Maemae Paperie
5. London Engagement Shoot
6. Buy Our Honeymoon
7. Big Summer Bridal Giveaway Winners
8. Shabby Chic Wedding Ideas
9. Retro Palms Spring Wedding