A creamy peach wedding. What could be more romantic than that? We have some peachy ideas to share with you in this week's Sweet Treats.
1. What a great idea from Casa-Di-Falcone! Wrap up long shortbread cookies or bread sticks in your favorite craft paper and gently tie with twine. Add a cute label for the perfect wedding favor. The label has been gently stamped which can easily be made by you or your stationer.
2. New York wedding florist, Saipua always dazzles us with her breathtaking creations. How absolutely perfect is this for a spring wedding?
3. Steampunk, Gothic or Vintage wedding invitation experts at your service. Be sure to swing on over to Royal Steamline if you are looking for something with an old time twist.
4. Easy organic wedding place cards from April Joy Events. Have your calligrapher or your mom write on some simple white card stock and gently rest them on your favorite fruit. Might take a bit of balancing but, the end result is simply juicy.
5. Last but not least, we have a dress from the 2011 Vera Wang collection. With watercolor tulle and tissue organza this dropped waist mermaid wedding gown is ummmm to die for.
BRIDEfinds found 7 ways to Kate Middleton-ify your wedding: from cake to the clutches to the invites.
Look at the sweetest, realest photos of couples in love on Honey Living.
Price William and Kate Middleton's inspired wedding invitation and Free Custom Download by the Wedding Chicks.
Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue on bWed Exclusive! Every bride knows this old English rhyme. But hardly anyone knows why we follow it year after year after year. I'll give you a hint: there's reason behind it - or at least superstition.
Something that all brides (and vendors) need to read is on Every Last Detail this week! Things to keep in mind when communicating with your wedding vendors!
Off-the-rack wedding gowns for under $1k abound on The Broke-Ass Bride this week. Gorgeous AND inexpensive? Yes please!