It's Friday and time to relax, kick your feet back and enjoy the weekend! Be sure to check out our other sweet treats for some serious goodies.
1. Why not lie in bed with your sweetie on these dreamy LOVE pillows. Seriously how cute are these? I found them over on Selina Lake's shabby chic blog. If you are interested in purchasing them stop over at Lush Lam Shades.
2. OMG this would look so pretty at your wedding! The real birds might be a problem but, fake birdies would look just fine. Eric Piasecki styled this lovely shoot.
3. Dare to wear this couture hat from Joyce Paton. She has some other beauties I think you might like.
4. Wrap it up with some pink twine and call it day. Stunning invites from bird and banner.
5. If my husband read our blog, he would know that if he bought me anything form Alex Monore I would be jazzed. Especially the pink sapphire eye bright !
1. Fancy Fresh Wedding Invitations from Ruby&Willow
2. Get your DIY Texas Wedding on
3. Rustic Wedding Inspiration from Paul Von Rieter
3. Stylish Palm Springs Wedding Caught On Real Film
4. Cool down with some Coolhaus Ice Cream
5. Pretty Pink Portland Wedding Brunch
6. Put a Retro Wedding Sign on the back of your car.
7. Purple Shabby Chic Wedding Ideas
8. Hotel Bel-Air Wedding From Jasmine Star
9. A Vintage Looking Bridal Shoot
10. Santa Barbara Engagement Shoot
11. Super 8mm Wedding Cinematographer
12. Project Wedding Has Some Amazing Real Weddings
13. Enter To Win A 12 month Wedding Website Winners Below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Megan says Loving the Seredipity, with the coral and blue background, and colorful flowers. Gorgeous
2. Thelma says: I love Momento in pink and brown
3. Emily says: serendipity in yellow and gray