The Wedding Chicks are in NYC at bridal week checking out all the new fashions for you. I know we will have a ton to share with you. In the meantime please enjoy some sweet treats that will hopefully inspire you.
1. How cute is this little hanging piece I found over on a adorable blog, fairlightday.tumblr.com
2. I would just die if I saw bridesmaids sporting these Built By Wendy China Dress.
3. Strawberry and berry wedding floral arrangement by Studio Choo in San Francisco. I shared with you some of her work earlier this morning because I knew you would just love it.
4. Perfect goodie bags for your guests also found over at Style Me Pretty created by Posh Paperie and shot by Jackie Wonders.
5. Last but not least, a nautical inspired invite for your sea worthy wedding found over at Etsy. Designed By Orchid and Brown.
We had such a great week and want to be sure that you check out all the lovely things that happened over here at The Wedding Chicks.
California Beach Wedding Venue Traiditional Florida Beach Wedding Ideas
Announcing FREE custom monograms! Australia Wedding Photographers Do-It-Yourself Eco Friendly Wedding Flowers Unique Wedding Favors From Bliss Weddings Market Win A Free Honeymoon To The Carribean
Deer Wedding Invitation + Downtown LA Engagment Viceroy Santa Monica Real Wedding