Have all of you been waiting for our Sweet Treats?
We have been super excited to share with you all the talented folks we have stumbled upon over the week. Hope you enjoy this week's goodies and treats.
Images are Right To Left
1. Tec PetaJa Photo always has some delicious eye candy. His work is crisp and clean like fresh a salad. We like it a lot! Tec PetaJa Photo you are bringing pretty back.
2. Carl Zoch were have you been hiding ohhh, over on twitter, we went and checked out some of his lovely work and thought ohh ahhh and love it. If you are looking for an OK (that is Oklahoma, just not ok) photographer check him and out and say hi. Or you could follow him on twitter.
3. Do you know who Michelle Rago is? Well...let me tell you, she is this over the top extraordinary wedding event designer. She just came out with a new book, Signature Weddings. They have a sneak peek over at her web site chalked full of good ideas and steal worthy wedding ideas. Be sure to check out some of her Real Weddings, all of them are definite must sees.
4. Betsy and Iya over at Etsy. They carry graceful dashing and sassy jewelery made over in Portland, Oregon. Do you love these little french numbers? "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." And then you make out. boo. yah. Go and get them!
5. I want a miniature garden! I found this over at how about orange's blog a super cute blog and they found them over at Midwestern Living. They give you step by step instructions to creating your own little piece of heaven.